Reiger rear diffuser

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Does it sit flush In to the pre existing holes , you don’t have to tinker about with it do you?

The original diffuser has 5 screws and two plugs. The reiger one, three of the screws are used by the diffuser with inch long spacers, and then two screws need to be screwed in to the plastic that is part of the wheel arch. Very discrete part of the bodywork. The two screws and the plugs that are not used are covered by the diffuser. Although if you wanted to you could drill holes in the diffuser and use all 5 existing screw points. Either way, two holes need to go somewhere.

It comes with a fixing kit so you don't need any extra parts.

R45HU

Jan 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
The original diffuser has 5 screws and two plugs. The reiger one, three of the screws are used by the diffuser with inch long spacers, and then two screws need to be screwed in to the plastic that is part of the wheel arch. Very discrete part of the bodywork. The two screws and the plugs that are not used are covered by the diffuser. Although if you wanted to you could drill holes in the diffuser and use all 5 existing screw points. Either way, two holes need to go somewhere.

It comes with a fixing kit so you don't need any extra parts.

I fitted mine today with the pre existing holes but diffuser on the right side feels to be more pushed in than the left where it is sticking out a bit even though gone back in the original holes do you feel yours is the same when you look at it or maybe it just the design of the diffuser

Attachments

• F67C5DE9-7A5A-4A59-94EA-13B2FAF7F46A.jpeg
    F67C5DE9-7A5A-4A59-94EA-13B2FAF7F46A.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 125

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I fitted mine today with the pre existing holes but diffuser on the right side feels to be more pushed in than the left where it is sticking out a bit even though gone back in the original holes do you feel yours is the same when you look at it or maybe it just the design of the diffuser
Yes mine is the same but I don’t notice it anymore. Can’t even see it in pictures.