OldTimerSR

May 19, 2020
Hello everyone in ‘SeatCupra.net’. I have been logging in a few times since I found the site some months ago.

My entry into the ‘family’ is as a result of the 60th birthday present to myself in June last year.

I am the very proud owner of a Cupra Ateca C&S plus Design in Rhodium Grey and couldn’t be happier.

upload_2020-5-20_10-55-9.jpg

Having missed out on the ‘hot hatch’ era, call it late mid-life crisis, I decided I wanted something different to the mundane family saloon and later largish SUV’s.

Obviously I don’t have any experience of anything similar to compare performance wise, but the near 300 horses are mind blowing.

Only downside is kerbing one of the wheels, any ideas where I can get some copper touch-up?

Regards
Steve

Reactions: Syphon and Jay5959

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
Welcome mate,

That’s a nice looking car. Hoping to go for something with 300hp in the next few years myself. Have a look on www.eazi-wrap.com. It’s not touch up paint but vinyl wrap, they do loads of stuff for the cupra range, plenty of copper coloured inlays etc. Anyway have fun with the car!

Cheers,
Jay

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. What an awesome 60th birthday present to yourself. And with the bling wheels too :)

I'd love one myself and was fortunate to do our review of the car a while back.

We've got a dedicated CUPRA Ateca forum as well where you'll meet other owners.
Enjoy the forums, and hope you get the wheel sorted - will be expensive to replace. I bet it was one of those..... :banghead::headhurt::cry: moments :(

Cheers,

Scott

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
I see you've gone for the best colour :). I couldn't get on with the copper wheels, particularly as I would have lost the spare wheel and had to pay the prestige car tax.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.