Optional extras on FR

May 31, 2020
Yorkshire
Hello,

Is it possible to add adaptive cruise control, lane departure and front assist on a Leon fr black edition they all come as standard on lux models but I can’t find a option for lower trims just wondering if it’s possible.

Vag8

Jul 5, 2019
Hello,

Is it possible to add adaptive cruise control, lane departure and front assist on a Leon fr black edition they all come as standard on lux models but I can’t find a option for lower trims just wondering if it’s possible.

Won’t be possible as a factory option as that is not how Seat do things under the ‘easy’ order option system, hence you can chose any colour without cost implications, basically you get a trim level and you chose the colour, you can chose your engine and on some trims (Fr black for instance) you can upgrade wheels other than that there are no options you can add, it may be possible to add these things as after market but would prove expensive and definitely need coding etc...front assist and standard manual cruise is standard anyway.

ysfdncr

Jan 17, 2016
New Jersey, USA
Hello,

Yes possible. I did all to my old FR.

Sent from mobile

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Yes possible. I did all to my old FR.

So, if you had a car with adaptive cruise control from the factory, is it possible to remove the sensor and get it to function as standard cruise control?

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Yes possible if you change codings and control buttons.

Good to know, thank you. I had a Golf with active cruise and the front sensor was coming up as faulty. This meant that cruise control would not work at all, not just the active cruise. I asked around and it was looking like an expensive fix. Just reverting it to standard cruise would have been preferable.

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
This weekend on my cupra we replaced the stalk and re coding the original radar so adaptive cruise work perfect.all cost £500

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
So, if you had a car with adaptive cruise control from the factory, is it possible to remove the sensor and get it to function as standard cruise control?
Pretty sure there is an option in the menu to switch from adaptive to regular cruise.

Reactions: Mr Pig
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.