Tfsi

Got the NEW tfsi in yesterday. Must say its a rather nice engine. Shame the car doesn't look any different from the 2.0 sports but it does go very well. Would recommend to any one who is thinking of buying one to take the plundge you wont be dissapointed. Am interested to see what revo can do to them. They should make a nice street sleeper just like the pre bodykitted lod shape Leon's :p Anyone want a demo gis a call

Mark
01724 747700

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
Can you confirm the model that I drove on Sunday? Was an oil burner that's for sure.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Rustys Seat said:
Yes It Was A Diesel Mate. New Cupra Wont Be 244bhp 4 Wheel Drive Am Afraid, Front Wheel Drive Only And No 200bhp Diesel Now Either The Rumers Are Not True It Will Infact Be 170bhp Should Still Be Fun Tho :)

But .. But ... But ....

You missed the important bit out ...
When will it be released???

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Rustys Seat said:
Yes It Was A Diesel Mate. New Cupra Wont Be 244bhp 4 Wheel Drive Am Afraid, Front Wheel Drive Only And No 200bhp Diesel Now Either The Rumers Are Not True It Will Infact Be 170bhp Should Still Be Fun Tho :)
:( Why have seat dealerships been told by seat that they must prepare their workshops to be four wheel drive ready then, ie new tools etc. :think:

AoS

It is mine, all mine.....
Mar 28, 2005
Wiltshire
wild willy said:
:( Why have seat dealerships been told by seat that they must prepare their workshops to be four wheel drive ready then, ie new tools etc. :think:
Maybe there bringing out some New Leon SUV? :lol:

the cat

Like a dog with a bone.
Jul 20, 2004
Geordie Land
wild willy said:

Are they not planning an Altea with 4wd? Think I read that somewhere....

4wd

There are so many rumors flying around about new models. The 244 front wheel drive and the 170 diesel will be released next year for definate. The car could be 4 wheel drive if they wished to do so and i would think just like the old cupra4 they will not release it in the uk. I was at Seat uk a month ago in milton keynes and asked the question about 4 wheel drive and was told definatly not :cry: They said if they were to bring the 4wd out they would be trying to compete with a totally different market..........subaru and mitshubishi were mentioned. He added the cupra's are defined as a '' Hot hatch'' and this is the market they wish to be in. I am off down there again on monday so will grill the managers a little more then ;)

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
Rustys Seat said:
Got the NEW tfsi in yesterday. Must say its a rather nice engine. Shame the car doesn't look any different from the 2.0 sports but it does go very well. Would recommend to any one who is thinking of buying one to take the plundge you wont be dissapointed. Am interested to see what revo can do to them.

Remapped the 2.0T is even better. This engine is a peach... :whistle:

PDaddy

Aug 22, 2004
what type of power would you be going to its got 185 bhp at the moment. hardly the same engine from the Golf GTi detuned. :wtf:

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
Was it the black one in the showroom? Wasn't allowed a full visit and thought it might be outside..

Just Got Back From Milton Keynes. Managed To Have A Brief Chat With Someone From Seat Uk And Am Sorry But He Said No 4wd Over Here Boooooooo!!!! Did Get Chance To Look At The New Jetta And The New R32 In The Flesh It Was Dsg Too, Both Very Nice Cars. Went Down For The Uk Salesman Of The Year Finals Where They Had The Toledo Touring Car And Leon In Side The Building Had A Good Look Round Them.also Found Out Due Very Soon Is A Toledo Estate!

vwsurfbum

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!!
Aug 10, 2005
essex
Rustys Seat said:
Just Got Back From Milton Keynes. Managed To Have A Brief Chat With Someone From Seat Uk And Am Sorry But He Said No 4wd Over Here Boooooooo!!!! Did Get Chance To Look At The New Jetta And The New R32 In The Flesh It Was Dsg Too, Both Very Nice Cars. Went Down For The Uk Salesman Of The Year Finals Where They Had The Toledo Touring Car And Leon In Side The Building Had A Good Look Round Them.also Found Out Due Very Soon Is A Toledo Estate!
did you win the sales man of the year?

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
You wanted it like this???

jUST gOT bACK fROM mILTON kEYNES. mANAGED tO hAVE a bRIEF cHAT wITH sOMEONE fROM sEAT uK aND aM sORRY bUT hE sAID nO 4WD oVER hERE bOOOOOOOO!!!! dID gET cHANCE tO lOOK aT tHE nEW jETTA aND tHE nEW r32 iN tHE fLESH iT wAS dSG tOO, bOTH vERY nICE cARS. wENT dOWN fOR tHE uK sALESMAN oF tHE yEAR fINALS wHERE tHEY hAD tHE tOLEDO tOURING cAR aND lEON iN sIDE tHE bUILDING hAD a gOOD lOOK rOUND tHEM.ALSO fOUND oUT dUE vERY sOON iS a tOLEDO eSTATE!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.