OMG It's Orange

xJib

New McLaren Mercedes MP4-21

More info on the McLaren Website

MP4-21_2.jpg

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Looks quite good in an orange type of way. Now if only they were sponsored by Orange...

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I think they picked the wrong mobile phone network giant, don't you? ;)

It's nice to see them being sentimental and remembering their history. :)

m7a_1967.jpg

It'll probably revert to the familiar black and silver come the season start though.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Far more interesting than the unveiling of the new V8 Toyota, watched it on motorsTv or eurosport, covers came off the new car and...........it's identical to last years car :(..........and no you weren't allowed to see the engine bay

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
The Ferrari was launched today and it's no different either. Still got the Vodafone logos on it, so obviously McLaren weren't able to secure their sponsorship a year early like they were trying to do. Got a press release in from Martini Rosso making a big deal about re-entering F1 and their history, only to find that all they have is a wee logo on the nosecone. :blink:

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
Its merely a test livery that echoes the 1960's Mclaren cars.

Think you will find the ferrari is very different machine from last year if you look at it closely - pinched ideas from other teams...... nice wing mirrors

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
mrcoyote said:
Looks quite good in an orange type of way. Now if only they were sponsored by Orange...

"The futures bright the futures..................... too busy to answer the phone these days" :rolleyes:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.