Sorry pals it is goodbye from me!!

angelwings

Nov 19, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
well that is all very interesting, this is Edinburgh so city prices operate. I am first going to tell you I got at least 10th for my LCR in the first round of talks. No recaros, already part leather and very comfie. The car retails at 18.5 th new (joke!)

DIESELDAVE

Feb 2, 2005
angelwings said:
well that is all very interesting, this is Edinburgh so city prices operate. I am first going to tell you I got at least 10th for my LCR in the first round of talks. No recaros, already part leather and very comfie. The car retails at 18.5 th new (joke!)

come on just tell us i wanna know before topgear comes on !!!!

6K ?

angelwings

Nov 19, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
DIESELDAVE said:
come on just tell us i wanna know before topgear comes on !!!!

6K ?
ok ok , you know I just knew there would be lots of gusessing cos that is what men are like, this is a good way to leave you, the biggest number of posts for one of my threads!! I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the chat and humour over the last two years and will miss you all. Anyone know a renault equivalent??

The car comes with one year road tax and £20 petrol (wow) and free servicing whilst I am the owner!

The answer????................... My car and a cheque for............... £5850.

Bye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

deezal

Sep 28, 2003
Northern Ireland
Visit site
angelwings said:
ok ok , you know I just knew there would be lots of gusessing cos that is what men are like, this is a good way to leave you, the biggest number of posts for one of my threads!! I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the chat and humour over the last two years and will miss you all. Anyone know a renault equivalent??

The car comes with one year road tax and £20 petrol (wow) and free servicing whilst I am the owner!

The answer????................... My car and a cheque for............... £5850.

Bye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry just a wee bit confused. You paid THEM ?:confused:

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
i cant believe the comments made by some people.

why is everyone slating one`s personal choice ?

god you people must believe you are driving the best car on the roads lol

i drive a seat but who gives a toss it`s just a piece of metal

deezal

Sep 28, 2003
Northern Ireland
Visit site
leonlad said:

Im not slating her choice in cars at all, I just cant take in the price difference .VW group cars are supposed to hold their value after all. Renaults are lovely cars and Im thinking of changing to a new Clio, in fact.:D

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Yes but seriously the arse on that megane. I have a mate who loves renaults but even he looks at that and utters wtf. Still looks aside a nice car, French hot hatches tend to be all round good cars (205GTi, Renault 5 Turbo, Williams Clio all stormers) and Seats arent as good as they used to be it seems

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
deezal said:
Im not slating her choice in cars at all, I just cant take in the price difference .VW group cars are supposed to hold their value after all. Renaults are lovely cars and Im thinking of changing to a new Clio, in fact.:D

lol audi`s do nothing else does

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
leonlad said:

It's a joke, lighten up abit. :doh:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.