Stolen cupra r wheels

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
corp said:
I think corps made another assumption there - are you sure about that? I am not assuming anything about you. I have asked a question, just need answers to the question, that is all.

Are you a human rights lawyer working for the EU???

Not to my knowledge, unless of course you know better?

Have you ever had your wheels stolen ZBOYD? just curious. If so, how did you feel about it?

Not wheels, but several items from previous cars, stereos etc, cd's. Had my house burgled, (not pleasant).

Does that answer your question. :rolleyes:

corp

Oct 13, 2003
Bristol
Visit site
Brummy said:
Corp.. need? WHY exactly do you 'need ' to know.. and also you ask the question, therefore 'assuming' that the wheels *may* have been stolen, then say that you believe in innocent untill proven other wise... a contradiction in terms there dont ya think??

It would be nice to get back to the question "has anyone had their wheels stolen". Forget the Golf bit, just interested to know.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Even if, god forbid i had my wheels nabbed tonight, i wouldn't say to people on here, if you see any cars running round with Cupra R wheels on let me know, so i can go hunting them down with a bat.

What i might say is, if your offered any Cupra R wheels, that are not cosha, ie dodgy man in a pub looking for quick cash sale, let me know.

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
PMSL @ this thread :clap:

Monty_Python_Spanish_Inquis.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.