lsd

ianbvw

Mar 28, 2006
norfolk
hi every one i havnt got my ibiza on the road yet and i dnt know a great deal about them just woundering if it will have limited slip diff? :confused:

BlueR

Jan 17, 2005
I've got a peloquin in mine, haven't had a chance to really use it as been dogged with teething problems and cannot run full boost at the moment let alone have some fun.

However, with 340ish bhp when that diff bites, it sure does bite hard. I went round a pretty tight corner onto a dual carriageway, floored it in 2nd with the wheels already turned in. The way the diff pulls you round the corner (and keeps pulling you i hasten to add/warn) means you really need two hands on the wheel and a bit of balls as it is pretty scary flooring it in 2nd round a corner.

Bens write up is great and agree with most he says even with my limited use (cant comment on if i can go round corners faster) and my gears are harder to get in when cold, usually struggle to get 2nd, but once warmed up no problems)

But with the power i run i get the impression the diff could pull and end up pulling me off the road. In a straight line on low boost from 2nd to 3rd it pulled me 3 foot to the right into oncoming traffic, high boost the torque steer can be even worse.

But it's all good funand can't wait to start playing with it.

If i ever get everything to work at once that is...

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
Ruddmeister said:
Is that 'better' than the JBS offer ?

Which is 'better' Custom Code or APr??

SORRY!!!!!....just kidding ;) :hide:

Nah come on I will not divulge things like that.
I will say we have APR on offer just now ;)
The price I quoted was all in all in ;)
Does that help?
Sarah

I aint hiding am still here.
Well ususlly in the mornings , by afternoon I am fading a bit ;)

ianbvw

Mar 28, 2006
norfolk
this is a hell of alot of help thanks to every one once ive sold my mk1 golf a diff is well in the running for the money:D mmmmmmmm money

i know wot ur sayin wen im looking for sumat on the net i can neva find wot i wnt!

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
It is a hell of alot of money.
But a hell of a mod
The all in price that I quoted is very good price though , so if you need any more help just give me a shout
Sarah