Brands hatch 9th

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Muzorewa said:
When did you order, Phil, we've had our tickets for yonks :p

LOL just seen your post count 666 its the devil i say !

ordered 20/3/06 so shoul dbe here any day ( I Hope)

chris h

Empi5 said:
Excellent views of the track, 50 or so Seats parked in a straight line, compared to the Honda And Astra Boys who just looked in awe. You do the Maths !

oh okay.... sounds good! :D

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
I see Muller has come in from the dark and joined SEAT on the WTCC. This is probably old news, but I caught Eurosport this morning - French Git.

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Got my tickets today only after a minor panic thinking 2 weeks now from ordering:mad: checked my email only to realise that my original order was for the 24th September.:redface: Well a least the wife knows where we are going for our wedding anniversary.:whistle:
Got an e-mail from my Daughter this morning (who lives 3 miles from Brands) telling me that there was big fire at Brands in the night and she could see the flames from her house still smoking this morning all meeting cancelled :scary: then I remembered the date, :doh: Devil child.

nickkis

Coming back to the fold
Jul 4, 2005
Wiltshire
Can't wait.. first BTCC meeting...

When something really drastic changed in my life 7 months ago, I wrote a list of things I really wanted to do in the next year and seeing BTCC was on my list.

I'm reliably informed its all about the hotdogs tho, I would have thought it was the cars? ;)

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
nickkis said:
Can't wait.. first BTCC meeting...

When something really drastic changed in my life 7 months ago, I wrote a list of things I really wanted to do in the next year and seeing BTCC was on my list.

I'm reliably informed its all about the hotdogs tho, I would have thought it was the cars? ;)
You've picked a good meeting for your first, just hope the weather is good.

It's not just the hotdogs, but the mobile Harry Ramsden's, Laziz Express curry caravan and the Hailwood's full English breakfast. :p

nickkis

Coming back to the fold
Jul 4, 2005
Wiltshire
Muzorewa said:
You've picked a good meeting for your first, just hope the weather is good.

It's not just the hotdogs, but the mobile Harry Ramsden's, Laziz Express curry caravan and the Hailwood's full English breakfast. :p

Yay! That should see me 2 stone heavier!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
LordStorm said:
Oi Oi Phil - How much do I owe you for parking and tickets etc?

Loads, Ive added some on, just cause its you. £25 each for Tickets, £10 Each camping. No days credit ;)

nick radwell

not that new
Nov 12, 2004
aylesbury
i wanna go cant wait to see the new leon in action and i missed brands last year at the finale of the season due to being in germany!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.