Smooth or not to smooth...

WatchHill

Twonk
Mar 10, 2004
Cumberland
www.gunculture.net
Iffin you like!

Maybe it's different where you live but I've never seen a 'smoothed' car driven by anyone else but a chav/chavette. Usually with a cack body kit with ridiculous spoilers in undercoat colours. Nearly always a cooking model too.

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
So by your definition the Cordy I'm building is chav...

I think Seat forums are getting too elitists TBH, looking down on everything mod wise and calling it chav. There's been too much of it really and the image of a Seat owner amongst the VW community is getting to be a joke. Anyway not to drag this thread further off topic...

Do it mate, it'll look smoooooooth :D

Pete

WatchHill

Twonk
Mar 10, 2004
Cumberland
www.gunculture.net
Icecavern said:
So by your definition the Cordy I'm building is chav...

Only if you are a chav. By my definition.
:shrug:

I can't speak for everyone but we are seeing more and more ill-advised bodywork mods the likes of which one normally sees on an elderly corsa or saxo 1.2 driven by spotty herbets with white baseball caps and lesuire wear. This is not an image I would be happy to be associated with hence I would never buy a saxo. Now more leons are falling victim, I'm thinking it is getting close to the time to ditch the Leon.

Last edited:

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
WatchHill said:
Iffin you like!

Maybe it's different where you live but I've never seen a 'smoothed' car driven by anyone else but a chav/chavette. Usually with a cack body kit with ridiculous spoilers in undercoat colours. Nearly always a cooking model too.

You ever been to a VW/audi/SEAT/Skoda show???
In my opinion you cant beat a smooth VAG!
Thanks for your comments guys!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise