New FR gearknob

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
Where can I buy a new FR gearknob? I prefer the new one to my current FR one.

Does anyone have a stock number or something for it?

JBS Sales

Hi Farrar

I believe that is should be this part number:

6L0 711 113 AH UWH

Retail cost £30.68+VAT

Hope this helps
Mike

SpareMan

Feb 8, 2006
Mike

Just beat me to it.

Farar

Mikes part number + price is correct. None in the country just yet so get your order in to get the ball rolling

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
FRKnob-hahaisaidKNOB.jpg

FR_18.jpg

Last edited:

AndyVTR

Mar 19, 2002
Popped into a dealer this morning to get a new Beeza brochure. Picked up an Altea FR brochure that has the same knob.

Seems FR's now get the detail on their knobs, steering wheel and seats.

BAH.

New Beeza bumpers seem to be all the same apart from the front of the Cupra is slightly different and the honeycomb or slats obv. All the rears look the same though!!

T. Spark

Id say it would do yes,

Had a look at a few face-lift beeza's when I was waiting for my car today, saw what looked like a "sport" model, but wasnt the FR, had twin zorst out the back, but were small and werent cromed like the FR, tbh... looked wrong with the cupra rear bumper!

Triple D

AndyVTR said:
Popped into a dealer this morning to get a new Beeza brochure. Picked up an Altea FR brochure that has the same knob.

Seems FR's now get the detail on their knobs, steering wheel and seats.

BAH.

New Beeza bumpers seem to be all the same apart from the front of the Cupra is slightly different and the honeycomb or slats obv. All the rears look the same though!!
Yep, i was slightly suprised by that aswell, about the honeycombe, and i think that the rear bumpers on the fr and cupra are clightly deeper than the ones on the standard ones. Oh and i forgot, to pick up a brochure.:rolleyes:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.