There isn't as new black LCR in UK

angelwings

Nov 19, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
Have tried to locate a new black LCR to swop for the Megane 225 but have had no joy. There were a couple at the beginning of the week but now snapped up. Plenty of grey out there, like my hair after this experience. I wouldn't mind so much if I liked the new leon shape,would just wait for Jan 07 when the dealer said it would be out.
Oh well, back to Renault sport I suppose............

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
How much are they knocking the last R's out for now? Just out of curiousity.
I see there are lots of dealers with pre-regged FR+ TDIs etc where they are asking quite a bit more for them than SEAT were when they were shifting out the old stock under the 'New Year Revolutions' deal.
Didn't realise there were any classic Cupra Rs left unregistered.[B)]

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
angelwings said:
Have tried to locate a new black LCR to swop for the Megane 225 but have had no joy. There were a couple at the beginning of the week but now snapped up. Plenty of grey out there, like my hair after this experience. I wouldn't mind so much if I liked the new leon shape,would just wait for Jan 07 when the dealer said it would be out.
Oh well, back to Renault sport I suppose............

How many dealers have you tried? I bought my black magic LCR in January when SEAT were having their sale. Went to local Dealers in Colchester who told me there were no black left unsold in the country, only silver, platinum and some yellow. So i nearly gave up on getting one and tried Cecil + Larter in Bury st Edmunds who said it'd be no problem as there was a handfull of black ones left. Guess who got my money!;)

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
DANNY H said:
How many dealers have you tried? I bought my black magic LCR in January when SEAT were having their sale. Went to local Dealers in Colchester who told me there were no black left unsold in the country, only silver, platinum and some yellow. So i nearly gave up on getting one and tried Cecil + Larter in Bury st Edmunds who said it'd be no problem as there was a handfull of black ones left. Guess who got my money!;)
yes thats why i posted the link above they have one with 12 miles on the clock although it is a 55 plate

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
If you are looking for a pre registered one,i have seen quite a few in black,2006 55 reg.

If you don't have any luck,the dealer i bought mine from may be of more help,as they may be able to source one.

Try County Garage in Teignmouth 01626 772501,and try Steve,he was really helpful for me.

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
I was told i couldnt get a ovni LFR petrol back in june by my dealership and they tried sell me a blue one they had.
15 miles away they oredered the yellow no probs id check a different dealer.

angelwings

Nov 19, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
Thanks again, I've investigated a few but so complicated and big cost to swap. Will hang on I think. The sound system is a lot better and I seem to be able to park it better!!
Will be back though.
Have a lovely easter and don't eat too many eggs.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.