LCR no more

LCR mat

LCR Eater
Apr 4, 2004
merthyr Tydfil
The LCR is going on monday! :cry:
changing it for a nice....................
Toyota previa
I'm removing the bits soon so the defi gauges and heads up display will be up for sale soon. Also ther BT and the bits for it [B)]

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
Whats happened to the BT conversion mat?

Make sure you get all your goodies up for sale ;)

LCR mat

LCR Eater
Apr 4, 2004
merthyr Tydfil
moving home soon hoipefully which means a mortgage :cry:
wnt to pay it off in 10 years at least so I decided to get something cheaper to run- should be saving about 35 quid a week on fuel alone. so yes all bits are up for sale-Forge dv defi gauges, BT bits etc. will get them up in forsale section soon.

LCR mat

LCR Eater
Apr 4, 2004
merthyr Tydfil
sort of defeats the reson for moving- we wanted something bigger so were going for a 5 bedroom house(original plan was an extenstion but this onew is a better prospect- more land with it plsu a consevertory the only downside is the garage is on the small side)

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Small enough for an LCR ;) ....

Seriously though sounds nice, shame but you can always get another sportier number once the house is sorted. I should really get somewhere but that would mean, saving, selling the chim, not buying ipods, going away for weekends etc and well I don't wanna :D

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
LCR mat said:
The LCR is going on monday! :cry:
changing it for a nice....................
Toyota previa
I'm removing the bits soon so the defi gauges and heads up display will be up for sale soon. Also ther BT and the bits for it [B)]
Sorry to hear that m8 :( . I was looking forward to see your big turbo results. Good luck with the house.You know it makes sense. :funk: :)

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Sorry to here that fella. You wil lhate the new car but with all that extra room you can put loads of pictures of her up!

Get the stuff up for sale as im intreeged to see what you have on offer! I need new guages!

LCR mat

LCR Eater
Apr 4, 2004
merthyr Tydfil
http://sis.virtual-showroom.co.uk/(swbnpz55rvu4nx551tdbfg55)/templates/stockListA/stockItem.aspx?clientCode=8473&mode=search&stockID=8473|4544

My car!!!
:cry: :cry:

LCR mat

LCR Eater
Apr 4, 2004
merthyr Tydfil
Just as an update im now in my new house and have been for nearly 4 weeks now:). The missis is pregnant so one of the spare rooms is spoken for already. Good thing we dont have the LCR now as 3 Kids in that would have been a bit of a squeeze really. i do still miss it now and again though

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise