Aston Martin V8 Vantage rally car!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Quite possibly one of the most unusual rally cars I've ever seen. Driven by Subaru WRC driver Stephane Sarrazin on the Lyon-Charbonnieres rally this weekend. Built by Prodrive for Frederic Dor. :D

31gw.jpg

69uq.jpg

91yc.jpg

120jd.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

Triple D

That looks crazy, imagine the sund of that around the mountains :drool:

m0rk said:
apart from the cage, bonnet pins and rally tyres

i still have the marks on my head / helmet and the bad back from a weeks worth of testing, thanks to a roll cage that makes an already small car, V small!.

If you rally an aston, i recommend being under 5.8 foot tall! :p

it's also currently quieter than a std one, due to the road car not having to pass the rally 101dBa limits - DOH!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
max_torque said:
i still have the marks on my head / helmet and the bad back from a weeks worth of testing, thanks to a roll cage that makes an already small car, V small!.

it's also currently quieter than a std one, due to the road car not having to pass the rally 101dBa limits - DOH!

I want your job:cry:

Take me on as an apprentice pleaaaasseeee;)

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
max_torque said:

Well that has just made me throw down my pen in disgust.....I have decided I am not working this afternoon.....I'm striking at having a sh1t job compared to you.

Got any work experience places places going for an eager to learn 34 year old :cartman:

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
those really special, rare, expensive, gold encrusted bonnet pins are available at Demon Tweeks. They seem to be popping up everywhere at the minute.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.