whats this button?

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
andycupra said:
that in the interior alarm sensors dissable button.

like if you leave the dog in the car or something

i presume its below the drivers door?

Aye its right at the bottom of the drivers seat belt pillar and it toggles the volumetric alarm on and off, its on by default. Im not sure what you would ever turn it off for tbh, i certainly would never leave a dog in me car, the dam car would get wrecked :p

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Yup, internal sensors. If you want to turn the alarm off for the purpuses of leaving a child/dog in the car whilst maintaining the door locks for security. Very useful. It automatically defaults back to 'on' as soon as the car is started again.

........Also, by locking the car twice with the key in the drivers door without removing the key in betweeen turns you can turn the external sensors off too. Useful for when you need to leave the car in an underground car park etc where the alram woulf be going off every two minutes when a chav in a nova zooms past with a striaght through exhaust on his 1.nothing!! LOL

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
its the ejector seat button. Don't press it! It'll hurt your head unless you've got a sunroof, and even then its painful.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
sure fire candidate for thread of the week.
you have to e-mial m0rk to get your prize.

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
whats the prize? tin opener so i can cut a sunroof so i dont hurt my head when i press the button. or maaybe it is a LOST thing where i have got to press the button every 8 hours....................

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
cupra_brown said:
whats the prize? tin opener so i can cut a sunroof so i dont hurt my head when i press the button. or maaybe it is a LOST thing where i have got to press the button every 8 hours....................

:think: could be