Radio code???

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Mine I must admit its only a small piece of paper, so could imagine it could be easily lost. I'd imagine the dealer may be able to help assuming you bought the car from them.

jamzee500

jamzee500
Apr 3, 2006
camberley, surrey
cuprar30 said:
Mine I must admit its only a small piece of paper, so could imagine it could be easily lost. I'd imagine the dealer may be able to help assuming you bought the car from them.

bought it from a dealer but it was just a trader who traded from his house so doubt he would help.

Steve221

Workshy Fop.
May 30, 2003
Newcastle
Visit site
When I lost mine on my old 306, I just rang the nearest dealer and spoke to the parts dept and they confirmed my details and pulled it from the computer system in aout 30 seconds. I;m sure VW group will have the same sort of set-up.

SpareMan

Feb 8, 2006
Steve221 said:
When I lost mine on my old 306, I just rang the nearest dealer and spoke to the parts dept and they confirmed my details and pulled it from the computer system in aout 30 seconds. I;m sure VW group will have the same sort of set-up.

This is correct, call local SEAT dealer with details of your car (probably reg and / or chassis). you will also need the radio number as well, this is a big long number starting SEZ . . . (I think)

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
have a look in the radio manual,It's on the very 1st page bottom right hand corner.
Provided of course that the dealer that supplied it filled it in.