SPECIAL SCN OFFER - PASSENGER RIDE with a SEAT WTCC Driver - Brands Hatch WTCC

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
m0rk said:
Just a bump for mid morning browsers

I'm really looking forward to this :D

I assume you'll be taking one of the places... and quite right too! (Good to meet you last w/e by the way)

I really wish I could make this!!!

Enjoy yourselves, I look forward to the pictures.

One of the lucky winners needs to take their video camera 'onbaord' :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
jetsetjimbo said:
I assume you'll be taking one of the places... and quite right too! (Good to meet you last w/e by the way)

I really wish I could make this!!!

Enjoy yourselves, I look forward to the pictures.

One of the lucky winners needs to take their video camera 'onbaord' :D

I'll be going for sure :)

If things go according the plan in my head- hopefully I'll get all the passes from SEAT in the week - then I can distribute them on the day the lucky people. Since it's an all day affair that kicks off at 9am we'll be heading down early no doubt to make sure anyone that wants to get in early can! (if that makes sense)

I doubt they'll let on board video happen, because of safety issues etc - but external will be all OK!

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
bloody love you SEAT, i'm gonna spend the next 48 hours next to phone and laptop, just in case...................

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
If i get picked out of the pot i am driving down Friday night staying in a hotel both Fri-Sat and making a weekend out of it before mini madmile arrives. So if anyone is staying in Hotels the same we can meet up and go on the lash.

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
On the assumption that anyone who can go will have registered their interest by now, roughly how many have asked, enough to require a draw, or few enough for Seat to say "Bah, you can all come!" :blink:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Roughly 40+ (except for the people that get discounted straight away)

and the people that sent me the same email 3 times (CH1) :D

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Hmm, multiple entries, that's a cunning plan. My lad has a forum ID but is still a newbie (struggles to type like most kids), so I don't suppose there's much point in him applying in an attempt to double our chances :cartman:

And he doesn't own a Seat. Well only Scalextric ones anyway :whistle:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I would expect it'll be an 18+ thing anyway

but we've not sent it to the masses, so it'll be assured it's fans only that see it :D

NowGottaIbizaMk5

Feb 5, 2005
Beverley
IF . . . . I win a ride I presume that I'll have to pay for my 17yr old lad to get into Brands with me?!? Prices are as follows for interested folks and tickets ARE available on the gate

Online Raceday Ticket £24.00
Advance Adult Ticket £25.00This price applies to orders placed by telephone
Child Ticket (12 and Under) FREE
Adult Grandstand Seating £9.00
Child Grandstand Seating £9.00
Grandstand Seat (Gate) £12.00
Weekend Camping £10.00
Weekend Pit Walk £12.00

see here for info http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/events/event-details.asp?ProductID=1555

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
It should include a weekend pass for Brands Hatch WTCC qualifying, and should include race day too, but SEAT Sport UK are getting that confirmed for us.

there you go

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.