SPECIAL SCN OFFER - PASSENGER RIDE with a SEAT WTCC Driver - Brands Hatch WTCC

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Just the thought of a lap with any of these drivers will be breathtaking I don't mind Yvan Muller, Tarquini (as he used drive alfas:) ) or even James Thompson. But do you think it will be these drivers doing the laps?

I've never been to Brands is the track hilly, with dips?

-----

I'm still looking for a hotel

Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks -apparently is full but call reception and they say there are loads of rooms! (Must be the internet offers are full!)

Holiday Inn Express - Dartford Bridge -also full but sure if I phone they may have something.

Park Inn Lakeside - Thurrock -still available (think someone said they were staying here)

any other places ? (should be ok to take a kid to -as looks like I'll be bringing the young master:)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yeah it will be them, any one of the 6, not too clued up on the other 2 although one did win a le mans class a few years back,

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Is it worth publishing a list of confirmed names just in case someone's e-mail has malfunctioned?

Also would it be best for you to allocate two or three timeslots for peeps to be at the main entrance, to avoid you constantly having to interrupt your day - you've done enough already.

nugget

Lurking in the background
Woohoo can't wait, although I won't be able to get there until mid/late afternoon either as got to wait for the folks to arrive from up norf...

I also have a spare Adult ticket for Sunday going if anyones interested (need the cash to finance Saturdays petrol money to appease the Mrs ) :D

Knigh

Jul 9, 2005
W Sussex
Also would it be best for you to allocate two or three timeslots for peeps to be at the main entrance, to avoid you constantly having to interrupt your day - you've done enough already.[/QUOTE]

I never win anything - until now that is!!! Well pleased and thanks to SCN and Seat.

The suggestion of having a couple of time slots seems a really good idea as Mark will not be going back and forth to suit us all. Looking forward to putting a face to some of the names as well.

Tim

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Muzorewa said:
Is it worth publishing a list of confirmed names just in case someone's e-mail has malfunctioned?

Also would it be best for you to allocate two or three timeslots for peeps to be at the main entrance, to avoid you constantly having to interrupt your day - you've done enough already.

I will do later on.... but since I have their phone numbers too, I'll call them when I get home tonight to prompt them :)

I could allocate time slots, but I'm hopeful most will be there at about 9 - but brands isn't that big to get across quickly. - it's all part of the service! (Not like I entered....)

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
nugget said:
Woohoo can't wait, although I won't be able to get there until mid/late afternoon either as got to wait for the folks to arrive from up norf...

I also have a spare Adult ticket for Sunday going if anyones interested (need the cash to finance Saturdays petrol money to appease the Mrs ) :D

Yes, I definitely need one ticket for the Sun. and Sat.(as free laps are on Sat) but is yours only for Sunday?

If anyone has one available let me know how much or pm me, thanks.

I may need an extra 2 tickets as well if anyone has surplus they wish to sell?

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
m0rk said:
3 people still unconfirmed, so I'll call them up later on tonight if I haven't heard anything.

Thanks Mark. I got my email from you this morning. Im really looking forward to this. Thanks for getting it all sorted.

Tim

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
m0rk said:
I will do later on.... but since I have their phone numbers too, I'll call them when I get home tonight to prompt them :)

I could allocate time slots, but I'm hopeful most will be there at about 9 - but brands isn't that big to get across quickly. - it's all part of the service! (Not like I entered....)

Hi Mark

Im going to have to be a pain as well. My girlfriend doesn't finish work till 8:30 am so I wont be able to get to brands till at least 10:30 - 11 hope this isn't to much of a problem. Anyone know what time are laps will be happening, I dont want to miss them :)

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Certainly its going to be after qualifying has finished sometime on the Saturday afternoon, the time frame given to me by SEAT is between 4.50pm to 5.40pm.

But that could always be subject to delays etc.

F2 Stu said:
will a hemet be req'd?, if so will bring my own

All the passenger laps I've seen before at Brands have required helmets, so I'd say bring it. It also speeds things up greatly, as you can be waiting in your skid-lid ready to go when the previous person gets back, and don't have to faff around changing over.

Plus avoids using smelly, smeggy shared helmets, which I suspect may be your reason for asking ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.