Anyone with a Dynatwist?

May 2, 2006
i might get the 80mm feed pipe for my jabbasport, will it make much of a difference than the standard one in the arch

oz_borne

Return of the mac
Mar 31, 2006
Quedgeley, Gloucester
So martyn...you literally undo all the screws, and lift it off and rip the tube off....the 80mm ducting is then just attached with a jubilee clip and stuck down in to the arch somehow?!?!

I haven't loked at this, so i'm talking off the top of my head.

WHY OH WHY OH WHY do SEAT not do this in the shop!!!! Although, it would give us nothing to do i spose, and we'd justtry to improve it anywho!!!!

oz

CupraTgirl said:
SeanyK - How come the red inserts in your seats look SO red? Is it the light or have you had them re-covered?

Thats a good point, i've not had them recovered no, in fact, they need cleaning if anything!

Could be the light/camera?

Have a look at the next meet ;)

May 2, 2006
Does anyone reckon its worth keeping the original pipe in the arch and then running a addition one using the 80mm to the front of the bumper to inside the heatsheild??? its still more cool air going to the induction kit isnt it ?????

B19_TSH

Mar 17, 2005
W. Yorks
Could someone post pictures of a fitted jabba kit, its the heat shield i'm interested in. Want to see its shape and where it protects the heat from.

Cheers, Tom

May 2, 2006
doh ! photobucket just says "site maintenance, imigas and video will continue to serve"

any other websites that are easy to use ???

Pulsebassuk

BASS MAKER
Jul 15, 2004
Colchester Essex
I must admit I love my Dynatwist just for the nice sound it gives off. I put my airfeed under the front wing and seems to do well there. I would love to somehow move my airfeed to locate it somewhere in the front grill thou.

Bought mine off BadgerBill "auto maniacs" lol