Cruise enquiry on tdi 150

Pompeydave

Hello all, we have a 54 plate Toledo tdi 150 that has everything we want apart from cruise. I've done a quick search but couldn't find the definitive answer to this question- Does the car come with the cruise wiring as standard? i.e. do we only need to source an Audi/VW/Seat flavour cruise/indicator stalk to gain cruise control? If so, do we simply unplug the non cruise stalk and plug in the cruise equipped replacement? We'll trawl the scrappies for a used one if that's all we need.

Great car by the way, incredibly quick acceleration, and amazing economy. We did 600 odd miles a while back to Wales for a holiday and got a genuine 54 mpg over the week. Well impressed, although we didn't go mad and kept the motorway speed to at a steady 70.....

Pompeydave

Was the Bora Petrol or Diesel? I read somewhere that the diesels have the wiring already place, but petrols don't....

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
the one we had retro fitted was a 1.9tdiPd 115.............we decided to get the 150 fitted with cruise from the beginning as it cost the same from the factory as retro.

Give Awesome GTi a ring. they will be able to tell you whats what, or even a dealer....if you give them your chasis number they should be able to check exactly whats there and whats not there.:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.