tyre prices

super cupra R

Diesel Power
Apr 23, 2006
Hampshire
Having done a search on here for which brand of tyre is recommended for the LCR it seems that the Goodyear GSD3's are the ones to go for. Does any one in the Portsmouth/Gosport area know of any where that do these for a good price as Kwik Fit are charging £131 per tyre, Black circles £106, and my tyres £103.

andycupra

status subject to change
if you get them fitted for £115 you have done well.

sometimes seen prices on here as low as £106 fitted.. but rarely and often requires a drive..

just find a nice garage who is happ eto fit them in exchange for some cash... probably get the fitted for £110 all in from mytyres that way.

Triple D

Have you had a look on www.mytyres.co.uk ? i got 2 bridgestone potenzas off there for my ibiza, all be it they are 215/40/17's they cost £161.20p including delivery and vat, then it cost £15 to get them fitted and balanced.

As far as i have tested them, they are pretty damm good, better than my toyo t1 s that i used to have.

Triple D

paul h said:
Iv'e got bridgestone potenzas on my LCR they work very well.grip and wear is excellent
Thats good to hear, i was gonna go for the yokohama paradas, but they were a bit dearer, had the same grip and performance in the dry, but the potenzas were much better in the wet.

Tallpaul

Jul 2, 2005
spaniels fr said:
Thats good to hear, i was gonna go for the yokohama paradas, but they were a bit dearer, had the same grip and performance in the dry, but the potenzas were much better in the wet.

Initially, i found the potenza RE040's very good in all conditions. However, past about 50% wear their performance deteriorated significantly. Ultimatley they only lasted 9000 miles.

psq43

Wibbly Wobbly
Feb 1, 2005
Wiltshire
Just stumped up 306.10 for pair of Goodyear F1's, balanced, valvced, + tracked up! Tyres look pretty heavy duty but not really gave them much to moan about yet so will keep you posted! If you dont ever hear from me again, it means they dont grip as well as they look!!!!!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.