Gauges

ice maiden

i quite fancy some gauges but not sure the best ones to get or where to fit them

Advice please guys

gazjones

pillar mount or if you can you can get a new vent that has cut out for a 52mm gauge loos smart like that

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
where can you get the a pillar pod in the grey colour for the interior or do they all come in black.
nik you can put them where your stereo goes (well above it etc but would mean removing air vents ot the a pillar!

gazjones

nomad do them i belive try putting it in google, rob the vent gauge looks ace really looks good ill find a pic of it

ice maiden

Stretch79 said:
where can you get the a pillar pod in the grey colour for the interior or do they all come in black.
nik you can put them where your stereo goes (well above it etc but would mean removing air vents ot the a pillar!

Cant go where the stereo is, cos i have a pioneer Avic x1 to install when i get round to it......so i guess its the pillar option,......I presume this is a pro job to get done?

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
ice maiden said:
Cant go where the stereo is, cos i have a pioneer Avic x1 to install when i get round to it......so i guess its the pillar option,......I presume this is a pro job to get done?

Ice Maiden....Nomad do the pilla pod for 44 quid plus P+P, and J@mes and myself installed my boost guage in a couple of hours, not that hard mate...

gazjones

i did mie in no more than few hours although i had to remove all of my sterio and change it around but with a pillar mount thats not a problem!

ice maiden

smoothuk said:
Ice Maiden....Nomad do the pilla pod for 44 quid plus P+P, and J@mes and myself installed my boost guage in a couple of hours, not that hard mate...

even for a female to do??????

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
I'd really like an oil temp guage. I'm not so interested in the boost.

One of the stealth ones in a vent mount would be cool but they only seem to come with their own guages.

I can't find them in the UK either with a brief search...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.