Oh my god!

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
http://shop.street-racers.co.uk/pro...002/faqstyle/long/faqstyle/long/faqstyle/long

This has probably been posted before but seriously they are taking the piss!

Look at some of the FAQ's and responses, an example...

Q.i have a subaru impreza wrx. Would this product benifit my car in anyway??
A.The Generation 2 will improve spooling of your existing turbo and deliver boost prior to the mechanical turbo (less Lag).

:lol:

They are claiming 20bhp gains on 1.2 corsas :lol:

I have reported them to www.ripofftipoff.net an official trading standards affiliate

Street-Racers.co.uk are playing on teenagers lack of understanding, using lies to promote a product(s) that clearly does not do what they are saying.

Here is the product in question, although there may be more.

http://shop.street-racers.co.uk/pro...ong/faqstyle/long/faqstyle/long/faqstyle/long

After reading through the FAQ's on that page it shocked me beyond belief that a) they are falsey advertising there product by grossly inflating the power outputs it wil achieve. b) ripping people off by charging an extortionate amount for what basically is a cone filter, electric switch and an electric fan. (£300 for this!!!)

I can guarantee after being a car enthuisiast for many years that this product, IN NOW WAY SHAPE OR FORM, performs like they are stating.

You can phone them at 0845 3459755
You can email them at [email protected]

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
No way....i was looking at that awhile ago, its rather pricy on POTN.co.uk - £288!!! I thought it looked well good, having a motor built in that revs upto 40,000 RPM. So is it just a con then?? OR is it the price that you mean is slightly over the limit?

Last edited:

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
i hope to god your being sarcastic

put it this way that produces what, 0.7 psi, i had to increase my psi by about 12psi to get ~30bhp, how they believe a glorified PC fan is gonna give 20bhp i dont know :lol: