Search results

1. The much discussed cupra/r induction

The Evoms intake is another one to consider ;)
  2. 2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

Nope. It had about an inch of float in it. Its only supposed to move around a few mm.
  3. 2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

Been looking into it and I think she'll want to keep it. Some really nice ones about now. Thanks mate, much appreciated. No bud. My driving caused it lol. I was comin out the hair pin at knockhill and didn't out it into 4th properly but I didn't realise I noticed the car not pulling...
  4. WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

No much man. Just chatting about the cars and what his plans are for his.
  5. 2010 speed blue MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 2+

I was gonna fit them mate but I needed the cash to fix the gearbox. I kinda broke 4th gear at knockhill and the dmf needed replacing so they had to go. I'm actually in 2 minds whether to sell the car or give it to the wife to use as the family car. I have always wanted a clean 20vT mk2 golf...
  6. WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

Looks good buddy. Was talkin about you tonight lol, had Campbell from Ecotune over at my place buying my calipers off me.
  7. need help to modify my FR to 400+ HP

Buy mine and your basically there lol
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

It was a thought but I don't do enough track days to warrant the extra £1k lol.
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Gearbox removed yesterday to have 4th gear synchro replaced and new flywheel purchased to be fitted when its all put back together. Expensive day for me lol.
  10. Cupra r vs astra vxr

I found this out the hard way. Its the main downfall of the astra vxr.
  11. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Servicing an Evo every 3-5k isn't as bad as everyone says. All it needs is an engine oil change which you probably do anyways on the R, the oil isn't any more expensive either.
  12. Cupra r vs astra vxr

I've owned a stage 2 vxr running 295bhp/340lbft and it was pretty quick tbh. Very fragile tho. My Cupra with stage 2+ puts out a lot more power but nearly the same torque us a better drive. Its not as on/off as the Astra was. The power on the Astra was controlled through the sport button...
  13. AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

I think he's saying it comes from Germany and also comes with the sealer lol.
  14. Front Right Knocking

It started at 49k miles. It's done a few track days tho mind.
  15. Front Right Knocking

Mine is doing the same thing now but its worn front wishbone bushes that's causing mine. Getting them sorted very soon.
  16. Sneak Peak of Carbon Fiber splitter

Would never have a carbon splitter again, had one on my Evo 8 and it was stone chilled and scrapped to hell lol. Looks superb tho.
  17. Bye bye Leon Hello Audi

Very nice mate. I have to admit I'd go all scene on its ass, air suspension, big deep dish 20" alloys and stuff lol.
  18. Front Mount Intercooler

We live in Scotland mate. Air con isn't really needed up here lol.
  19. EPC light

I had this coming up on mine a few months back and it turned out to be 2 knackered injectors. Is the car misfiring before it goes into limp mode???
  20. 2006 Leon reference sport tdi

The guy says the alloys and bodykit was fitted as an option as standard. £4k, really that low???
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members