Search results

1. MKIV rear condensation

Not had a problem with mine other than traffic film build up on the back window which makes it near impossible to see out the back if you have low sun behind. My wife's Polo is terrible for misting up though (as was the Polo courtesy car we had when hers went in for a service).
  2. Toledo vs Leon vs Ibiza

When I bought my Toledo, I was torn between that and the Leon. I preferred a few things on the Leon (looks - particularly as an FR though I would have been going for an SE, nicer trim in places) but I was buying on finance and even though both had very good deals on, the Leon would have worked...
  3. What's your MPG?

Agree - comparing my wife's Polo 90 to my Toledo 105, its not just that it has a bit more power, throttle response is much crisper and the 6 speed box on mine means that mine will happily pull away in 2nd from a crawl where the Polo bogs down unless you select 1st.
  4. What's your MPG?

Don't find my TSI particularly thirsty - still getting 48-52mpg from it. Still glad I chose it over the diesel - my last few cars have been diesel and I just find it so much more pleasant (the noise, power delivery, not having to wear gloves to fill up if I don't want my hands to stink!). Got...
  5. New Models

Really upped the spec on the new one. The brochure and pricelist are now available. Would have posted the links but apparently I'm not allowed until I've posted 15 times!!! Quite a few bits stood out for me - new 1.4 diesel with 7 speed DSG - 78.5mpg combined and 94 emissions. side...
  6. My Toledo - thoughts after a few months

Hi, new to the forum and have had my 1.2TSi 105 I-Tech (in Cappuccino Beige) since the end of September, doing over 13,500 miles so far. I was originally looking at the Leon but the boot on the hatch wasn't quite big enough and the load lip was too high and the estate pushed the price up...
  7. What's your MPG?

Hi, new to the forum. Had my Toledo 1.2 TSI 105 iTech since September '14. Done just over 13,500 miles so far. Usually I get between 47 and 52mpg. Has slowly improved over the miles. On a long run, I tend to get around the mid-50s. Tend to drive reasonably economically - cruise at 65-70 on...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise