Search results

1. Curtly

Vz3 alloy wheel offset

Hi guy's, Just wondered if anyone could confirm the offset for the vz3 alloy wheels (the one's pictured). It'll be stamped on the inside of one of the spokes if someone's game to have a look?
  2. Curtly

CUPRA Formentor Price?

Has anyone got any news on the expected price?
  3. Curtly

Rear shocks need replacing (Help)

Hey guys, I'm after the part number for my rear shock absorbers, or a link to where i can buy them (preferably oem bilstein)? Car is a 2014 1.4 150 standard suspension, fixed axel. Cheers
  4. Curtly

Mk4 interior

Of late vwag are copying interiors left right and centre as it seems the entire group has no imagination when it comes to interior design. So I'm going out on a limb here bit I'm confident this is the new interior for the mk4 https://goo.gl/images/8jnDjc It's taken from the formentor
  5. Curtly

Galaxy S9 Mib1 Bluetooth

Has anyone had any problems connecting to the Bluetooth with this combination?
  6. Curtly

Is there anyone here from the Czech republic/Czechia

I'm after some news wheels and the supplier says they can only deliver to an address within the country or collection from Prague. They're the diamond cut 18 black performance alloys for a really good price. I'm after someone who could send them on to the UK?
  7. Curtly

Alloy wheel search

Hi guys, I'm after 2 of the alloy wheel picture. Part no. 5f0601025ab Anyone got any kicking about or where to get them from?
  8. Curtly

Fitting SE or xcellence suspension to an FR

Was thinking if this is possible? What would need changing? Shocks and springs?
  9. Curtly

Thoughts on respraying Titanium pack alloy wheels

So I'm looking at repsraying these wheels either Gloss black or a darker grey and then getting them diamond cut again. What would look best? They're going on a Technic grey FR
  10. Curtly

Arona misbuild

Just popped into lakeside seat where they have an Fr sport in monsoon grey. Whilst having a look around I notice the front passenger door had a cloth insert instead of letherette like the order 3 doors (it has alcantara interior). Just thought I'd mention it to see if anyone else has the...
  11. Curtly

Fitted a new steering wheel - one issue

So Basically I've recently fitted one of the newer my2016 onwards fine leather steering wheels to my 2014 fr. All the buttons were working fine (or so I thought) until I tried scrolling with the right Toggle wheel - nothing happens even when you press it in to select. So what could possibly...
  12. Curtly

CD player track names

How do I get track names to show once I've put a CD in? No access to the manual at the moment
  13. Curtly

Up Gti or Ibiza fr 115?

I know I'll probably receive bias replies but was just wondering what people opinions were? Both cars will have the 1.0 115 and will be similarly specced. Using brokers/carwow they work out around the same price, with the up looking a little more expensive (circa 15k) What one would...
  14. Curtly

Part wanted - 1.4 air box

I know there's a forum for this but I know I'll get more luck here :/. Today I Swapped my air filter for a pipercross performance air filter today, which has made a fair amount of difference to the throttle response - much sharper, well worth the investment. Annoyingly I damaged a clip on the...
  15. Curtly

Finally going for the Remap and centre exhaust removal, but where?

Well it's finally come about, my cars out of warranty. I guess it's remap time? After checking insurance quotes I've seen it'll only cost me an extra £80 a year to cover the modifications that I want. But where do I get the work done? All I want is the middle silencer removed on my 1.4 and a...
  16. Curtly

And it's LIVE!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/arona/94892/new-seat-arona-suv-available-to-order-now-from-16555 Looks pretty well specc'd
  17. Curtly

Configurator and brochures are live

Go check the seat website, they've just come out
  18. Curtly

Going to Barcelona to see the new Ibiza

I'm heading to Barcelona in a couple of weeks to see the new Ibiza. Are there any questions people would like to ask SEAT?
  19. Curtly

Retro fitting heated seats

One for the techies. If I get hold of the seats what else needs to be done to have them working? Also the same with the electric seat - what will need to be done to get it going? Cheers
  20. Curtly

Front LEDS performance question

To people who have issues with their led headlights - I had an issue yesterday and would like to know if it's what you experience everyday. My headlights have always been good and never had a problem with brightness or levelling and always wondered what people are complaining about. Basically...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.