Search results

1. Formentor System Errors

Over the air updates are just for infotainment and such or? Are really safety critic features updated remotely?
  2. MK4 Performance parts

https://www.eibach.de/en/news/detail/cupra-leon-st-e-hybrid-pro-kit
  3. Formentor System Errors

It's the new Leon though but I've had most of these - parking brake fail, lane assist fail, key not identified so was unable to start the car for 5 minutes, all kinds of bugs in CarPlay. Does OBD11 work on these cars? For both reading out logs and errors or for programming as well?
  4. Update taking a long time??

But nowhere can it be found from version, to version, whether it succeeded or not, no history, no log. Crap.
  5. MK4 Performance parts

Any updates? Would really need lowering springs and also wonder if Mk3 performance brakes might fit the Mk4.
  6. Update taking a long time??

Same for me, I sat for 45 minutes or more but the progress bar doesn’t move from 2/3. It is just sw update for the infotainment system right? The rest of the car sure would benefit from sw updates...
  7. Recall

Any updates on recalls? KESSY has never worked properly, but also other problems like the Front Assist turns off every once in a while. The dealer shows no interest in fixing it.
  8. Software version

I agree, keyless and foot swipe under rear bumper doesn’t work. Qi charger works sometimes, usually gets aborted after ~30 seconds. A variety of unmotivated warning signals coming and going, e.g the parking brake. CarPlay issues.
  9. Coin compartment like in Leon 5F

Coming from a Mk3 Leon, I really miss the little compartment to the left of the steering wheel which is now just a plate over the fuses. But there’s still plenty of room for a compartment there, does anyone know if there is one in any Mk4 model and art no for ordering?
  10. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Checked out the UK configurator, it’s the UK packages that’s all messed up. And what about choosing between the ugly or the very ugly wheels :eek::D
  11. CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Is VZ2, VZ3 and First Edition just different UK versions? I even have one but never heard of VZs. All I could find on the web was UK related.
  12. Software version

That’s just the infotainment system, right?
  13. MK4 SEAT Leon owner's register - what you got?

Where’s the Cupra PHEV choice?
  14. MK4 Performance parts

Is there any tuning or performance parts released yet? What fits from the MK3? Clubsport S discs?
  15. carplay2air

https://carplay2air.com/ Anyone tried this in their SEAT yet? Some reports from other car brands infotainment systems that it works kinda bad.
  16. Wheel Spacers for Cupra 300.

Any downside with the 034s, like noise or anything? I have lowering springs and 10mm spacers front and rear but it rubs in front when cornering on track and also once in a while on the road. Also done the screw mod but that didn't help :(
  17. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Where did ysfdncr go?
  18. New 290 (anyone disappointed)

7 speed really?
  19. Beats Audio MK3 Leon vs SEAT Sound

I had a 280 ST with SSS and it was fine, but now I have a 300 ST with BA - and love it. I spend 2+ hours each day in the car and would certainly have noticed if BA had been sub par to SSS or if the tonal characteristics of the system would have been a major difference - I got straight out of the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.