Search results

1. Help - Black or white FR?

Candy White is best. As someone posted it shows off its lines very well.
  2. £137. ...year 1 service leon ft+tdi?

Cheers again mate. Am cancelling my breakdown cover I previously had on my Qashqai. You just saved me £9 per month. Thanks.:clap:
  3. £137. ...year 1 service leon ft+tdi?

Cheers mate. Mine is a 2011 September car so does that mean am covered for two years from this point?
  4. £137. ...year 1 service leon ft+tdi?

Its Pulman Sunderland who quoted me the price. Did yours include breakdown recovery?
  5. £137. ...year 1 service leon ft+tdi?

2011 model. 2.0 tdi fr.....137 quid a reasonable charge for a year 1 10k service? Cheers Will.
  6. Leon FR 08 sat nav/armrest

Paid £140 for an armrest on my 170 fr + tdi and its best addition I have made. Makes the drive very comfortable. Defo recommend one, plus it took me less than 10 mins to fit.
  7. Daily commute in your Leon Mk2?

48 mile round trip 5 times per week.
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Private plate on and centre armrest fitted. Gave her a good clean and popped down the beach.
  9. anyone got pics of candy white leon fr+ with side skirts?

Thinking about making the purchase for my 2011 leon and want to see what they look like before I part with my cash. Cheers Will
  10. FR tdi ... What next - itchy fingers

Sound mate. Going to order the lights from Ebay. Cheers.
  11. FR tdi ... What next - itchy fingers

Cheers. Are they an easy fit? Regards Wil
  12. FR tdi ... What next - itchy fingers

Got any links for the led number plate part mod? Cheers Wil
  13. 24 hours to go!!!!

Picked up my candy white fr+ yesterday and am smiling like the cat that got the cream. Am loving it!. Now for a few mods:think:
  14. www.drivethedeal.com??

Anyone know if DTD take in part exchanges? Am looking to buy a TDI FR or a Ref Sport with BTCC kit and would prefer a part exchange, could always sell mine privately.
  15. Fuel Tank Bingo

Anyone else tried this. Took my Leon TDI FR to the limit - 625 miles on a fill up and averaged 58 to the gallon - thats outstanding. Waited for the low fuel warning light to come on and drove like Miss Daisy for as long as I dared.I did 55 miles on the warning light before I lost my bottle - I...
  16. Where to buy FR TDI?

Thats what I am after mate - which dealer did you get the red FR from and did you part ex your car? Cheers
  17. Headunit wont fit back in dashboard

Fitted a changer and took headunit out of dash - it wont clip back in. Any ideas lads?? Cheers
  18. TDI Ref Sport with bodykit

cheers for the info lads - what price have you all paid for yours?
  19. 2005 Head Unit and 2002 Changer...Cable Problem

Thanks mate - will give it a try in a bit.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.