Search results

1. davidstarkey11

How to: Removing Gear Know

Doe anyone happen to have any instructions/ videos/ pictures on how to remove the gear knob for a replacement? Cheers in advance.
  2. davidstarkey11

Tyre pressures on 18's

I know this is mainly down to personal preference and has probably been discussed elsewhere but what tyre pressures are my fellow "18 inchers" running? I am looking for the most comfortable but with even tyre wear, I don't want anything too low.
  3. davidstarkey11

Rip/ scratch on steering wheel leather

Does anyone know in the North East area where I could get my steering wheel repaired/ replaced? I have discovered a mark on the bottom and have no idea how it happened. I don't wear rings and the Mrs doesn't drive my car so can't understand what else might of caused it. Any help would be...
  4. davidstarkey11

"0 Miles" Range

I have never tried this and I never will because I know it is bad for the engine but I was just wondering. When the fuel computer shows "0 miles" left on Range. How far will the car actually take you?
  5. davidstarkey11

Winter tyres?

Anyone got any recommendations for winter tyres? The Leon seems to be a lot less grippy compared to my old Ibiza in the rain/ ice and think it's a sensible move to get some winter shoes for her.
  6. davidstarkey11

Manual Kick Down Button

I've known this has been there since I've had the car (March 2018) but only just actually thought about it. Does anyone know why I can feel a kick down button under my gas pedal even though I have a manual. I asked the old man (mechanic) and he said it's probably to save them making 2...
  7. davidstarkey11

DTUK Settings

Who’s using a DTUK box? If so, what setting do you prefer and why? After 1 week of using mine, ive found: 1+1 = best for motorway driving (decent pulls in 5th and 6th between 50-80mph). 1-2 = smooth delivery of power and torque but seems to stop pulling after about 5000rpm. 1+2 = best for...
  8. davidstarkey11

Bulb Types/ Fitting

Would anybody happen to know the bulb types/ fitting for the following lights for a 2018 FR? Exterior: Number Plate: Interior: Footwell: Reading: Vanity: Glove Box: Boot: Cheers in advance!
  9. davidstarkey11

Park Assistance Park

So I was told when I purchased the car that it had the Park Assistance Pack (Front and Rear Sensors, Reversing Camera etc). I have been reading up some info/ watching some videos recently and have seen that some people can make their car park themselves! Would anyone happen to know if this is...
  10. davidstarkey11

DTUK Tuning Box

Just a quick one to see if anyone is using of DTUK's Tuning Boxes? If so, what sort of benefits have you seen so far?
  11. davidstarkey11

Pedal Covers?

Could anyone recommend any decent pedal covers for a manual?
  12. davidstarkey11

Remap/ Chip - Newcastle upon Tyne

Could anyone recommend a performance tuner for either a full ECU remap or Performance Chip in the North East area? Cheers in advance!
  13. davidstarkey11

Heko Wind Deflectors

The only reason I am specifying Heko is that I used to have them on my Ibiza. I have recently upgraded to a 2018 Leon FR SC. Does anybody know the product code or happen to have a link where I can buy a set of Team Heko Wind Deflectors that'll fit the motor? Cheers in advance!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise