Search results

1. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

£763 lighter woop
  2. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

It’s so annoying! If I have it off I have red hot heat coming out of driver side and Luke warm middle
  3. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Heat started to come 2 mins before pulling on my drive... I do not understand
  4. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Ok so an update: Friday on the way to work i heard some pops etc come through my vents then a really bad smell. - I had heat for the rest of my journey. Had car booked into garage plugged computer in no faults and also had hot heat for a couple of hours no issues. However over the weekend...
  5. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Thanks dude. Ironic thing is my friend has a Golf and has the same issue and has been quoted £800 by VW.
  6. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Do you have a link mate?
  7. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Couldnt find any faults but dont trust this app. Will get it diag at garage. Cheers for help.
  8. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Any recommendations for OBDII apps?
  9. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Thank you for both replies. These pipes? Both were warm and not hot (could keep fingers on them) Coolant was at 90c after 50 min commute heat on max it was next to no heat inside. Trip to garage then and a hefty bill
  10. Luke Warm Heater

Looks like i have same issues without the noises. No Warranty :(
  11. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

Hi, Wondering if anyone could give me some advice or tips to try before i take my car to the garage. I am getting next to no heat from my heaters in my car where do i start? I have a plugin ODBII i can use via an APP i can try later, is there anything else i can look at/try? Cheers, Mooney.
  12. New Cupra 280 owener!

Sick car bro!!
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

ye ye, got 62mpg today doing 50-60 on a road but as soon as i got past those trucks it soon dropped ;)
  14. Leon cr fr tdi 170

Yeah i was looking at a Focus or Fiesta ST then i worked out how much it would cost me on fuel!!
  15. Leon cr fr tdi 170

62 plate ex demo + 1 owner from glasgow think i got a brilliant deal tbh i will be putting on about 18k miles a year and plan to keep for a while :)
  16. Leon cr fr tdi 170

approaching 20k. you?
  17. Leon cr fr tdi 170

Cool i will def look into that then but it has so much power even for standard. (for what im use too) Yeah alot better after my punto was ok was a good runner until clutch went and was over 1k to fix! just need to sell it now. It looks nice from the small pic i can see lol. Whats the...
  18. Leon cr fr tdi 170

No immediate plans to modify the engine but i might start with changing the side lights and fogs to a similar colour to my xenon's with some LED's. I wanted my car for the MPG for work but enough power to throw around at the weekend which the 170 fits the bill :) New to modding etc but may...
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Drove to work and got 54 mpg :D
  20. Leon cr fr tdi 170

Cool no worries my local garage will do a full service for £140 so may just get that done every 10k. I just wanted to be clear as it says in the book 20k. Had your car long mate? i only picked mine up sat and i love it!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members