Search results

1. Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

I've just had this issue fixed on my car, I had it done at a local garage who had previously fixed a golf with the same issue. I was quoted £220 but in the end I had to pay £266 as I had a coolant pipe shear off that goes into the heater matrix. This happened 3 days before the car was due to get...
  2. 184 mpg

I'm on my second 184 both manual and both of them averaged 51mpg. I can get closer to 60mpg when driving like a saint but where's the fun in that? My commute is an 80 mile round trip with the majority being 50/60mph limit and roughly 5 miles of dual carriageway.
  3. Selling my Mk3 SC.what to price it at?

My insurance paid out £9,770 on my 64 plate Leon SC that I wrote off 2 weeks ago (I'd only had it for 2 months). Manual & it had covered 61,000 miles. It had no optional extras apart from the Tech Pack, colour was white with the 17 inch alloys. I would say yours will be worth around £9k for a...
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Brilliant thanks for the reply, I think I'll order the part & give it a go then
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

It's not faulty as such (they work), the rear window switches just rattle a bit which is annoying me when I have the music turned up. The switches on my previous Leon didn't do this but I had to buy a replacement after writing my previous car off. As long as the replacement I'm looking at...
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I'm looking at doing this too, do you have to remove the whole door card? Also do you need new clips as I've heard they brake quite easily?
  7. Window Switch Replacement

Does anybody know if the following part would fit a 2013 Leon? The rear window switches on mine are rattling & are irritating me. It fits the Golf Mk7 but I'm not sure if they share this part or not...
  8. New Owner

Picked up the car yesterday & I love it, it feels well planted especially when cornering I think the multi-link rear suspension definitely helps. I managed 51mpg on the way home last night & I wasn't hanging about. For a diesel I find it's a lot freer higher up the rev range than previous...
  9. New Owner

Hi everybody, I've just put a deposit on a 64 plate Leon FR 2.0 TDI 184 coupe in white, I'm picking it up Thursday lunch time. Looking forward to joining the Leon club coming from a Fiesta Zetec S 1.5 TDCi with half the power!
  10. BWA Engine lost all boost - Help please!

My wastegate actuator broke off and I had to get it welded back in place. I had no boost it was like driving a 1.2 non turbo. If it is a broken wastegate actuator then you could get a turbosmart actuator Shark Performance recommend them although they managed to fix mine to save me some cash
  11. Lack of boost 2.0 TFSI Sport

So I had the sports cat fitted today & it's like a different car, it's way faster than it was when I first had it remapped. I had a look at the old cat and the pre-cat was completely gone so that must've broken up and blocked the main cat hence why I wasn't getting much boost.
  12. Lack of boost 2.0 TFSI Sport

Thanks for the replies, I've purchased this a stainless steel downpipe & 200 cell sports cat for £179 with extra discounts applied (usually £280). Not sure how good the quality is but I certainly didn't fancy spending £600 on a Milltek for it not to fix the problem. It should be here tomorrow &...
  13. Lack of boost 2.0 TFSI Sport

Hello all, firstpost here. I seem to have an issue where there is a lack of boost, I have a stage 1 remapped TFSI Sport. Bit of background I had the car remapped & had a new piston type diverter valve installed and all was good until a couple of days later I had 2 ignition coils go...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.