Search results

1. wilksy

Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Which s3 did you get? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. wilksy

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If it’s built I would say it’s a very high chance it’s the 310 engine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. wilksy

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just been announced the golf r is being reduced to 296 as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. wilksy

New Cupra Brand - query

Ateca* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. wilksy

New Cupra Brand - query

Looks like all cupras will be under this brand and not known as seats. So Leon Ibiza and Areca. As it’s a brand there may well be another model tuned up to cupra spec maybe an arona or all new model possibly the new tarraco Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. wilksy

New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Has no on here managed to order a Cupra R? Sent from my KFAUWI using Tapatalk
  7. wilksy

Toledo Cupra?

And if you put the cupra r bits on the Toledo (brembo brakes, suspension , bigger rear brakes the twin intercooled bigger turbo 225 engine ) it would probably weigh more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. wilksy

TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Oh wow isn't that where all the merchandise was last year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. wilksy

This year club stands gain entry at 7 instead of 6. I'll be aiming for 7.30 as last year I don't think I got to the stand before 9 due to regular trax traffic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. wilksy

Come on let's get a couple more [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. wilksy

Guess I better come again, sorry to disappoint but I wont be in the stage 2 FR I'll be in my new daily, the FR is in my garage until I decide what to do ;) 1. Syphon - MK3 LEON CUPRA 300 2. LCR33 (Brett) - MK1 LEON CUPRA R 3. icestorm81 (Alex)- Mk1 LEON CUPRA R 4. Hawkers (James) - Mk2 LEON FR...
  12. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

Yes comes with dampers. I wouldn't say the ride is more comfortable As the dampers have less travel, but it is less crashy which is one thing I was looking to improve from the stock suspension. So to sum it up it's a more controlled ride rather than softer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

Can't quote you both so I'll go with dans, Yeah seat could do better but I don't think seats wheels have never really stood out as looking the dogs balls. To cleaning? Well only done it once, have to do it regularly and then won't be bad at all. In comparison to the fr, inside it's almost a...
  14. wilksy

AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

which grade nanodrive did you get? 5w30 is enough for a stock 290 right? just bought one and want some nice oil lubricating my 290. nice motor by the way mate, I'm gonna have to stop my urge to mod mine for now.
  15. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

290 black with acc and seat sound. As far as I know 290 black's come with The heated bucket seats Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

So here's what I bought :p haven't given her a good polish yet so more pics to come :rolleyes:[/URL]
  17. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

Ha well my only concern is age and mileage. I've used the brakes a fair bit and love the Brembo calipers. Choice of discs and pads I would change for track use though. Anyone interested in stock parts or other parts? I would sell the Bbs sr wheels and some standard bits . Sent from my iPhone...
  18. wilksy

Making an Index of Mk2 Leon Readers Ride Threads

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=422514
  19. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

Alright guys. As I said I have my new car but wanted to give it a detail before showing it off. Some of you may have guessed which one I chose. Any way what I do want to know is how many of you think I should keep the fr for track use? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. wilksy

Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

nice, deceided what you're getting?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise