Search results

1. wilksy

Wilksy's 06 Grey Leon FR

Hi all Been meaning to do a RR about my car for a while now and make it a progress thread. most of the mods are done now. Bought her may 2013 with 51k on the clock 1 lady owner Mods so far: Triple R front splitter Linea R grill Wrapped gloss black Front bumper painted mouth Wind...
  2. wilksy

Leon FR drivers seat airbag

Hi guys I haven't been able to find this in my search so here it goes. the air bag unit in the side of my drivers seat is sticking out like a big square block pushing through the fabric, along with this my lumbar support knob pops out after everydrive. Has anyone had this issue before and how...
  3. wilksy

what next!

just recieved blue flame turbo back exhaust! :) [should be fitted week saturday] and hopefully get a forge fmic by the end of the month. :) next should i buy and fit forge split r valve or a forge tip? or just fit the forge fmic? [with custom pipe work, no pancake arch pipe]
  4. wilksy

is this regarded as lip mode?

is this regarded as limp mode? hi experiencing somethin strange with my 51 plate lc, while gentle driving between 2000-3500rpm my boost can cut and come back slightly lower ie drivin with little throttle then it will cut and come back with less pull.it doesnt happen from 2000-3500 i get it...
  5. wilksy

led rear lights

hi just looking at changing the lights on my leon in eclipse blue and thought these looked best and just wanted to know if anyone has seen them on or have a set fitted to their leon :) http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?p=SE12L61S&a=i
  6. wilksy

decisions!

hi just trying to decide weather to go for a custom remap and exhaust with jabba or formula 1 brighton both bout the same distance from me or weather i should wait n buy a 225 lcr:confused:
  7. wilksy

rs4 wheels

not sure what size wheels would fit straight my leon i got a 51 plate cupra 1.8t. would these fit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-AUDI-NEW-RS4-WHEELS-A3-A4-A6-GOLF-PASSAT-SUPERB_W0QQitemZ180062292484QQihZ008QQcategoryZ28648QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.