Search results

1. Heated Door Mirrors Not Working

I was able to see the air-con and heating usage pressing the car button on central dash and viewing ECO. However not sure exactly where you mean small window? Do you mean where the speedometer is? Or the main screen in centre of dash?
  2. Heated Door Mirrors Not Working

I didn't have the door mirror control set to heated, doh!
  3. Heated Door Mirrors Not Working

The rear heated window was on, i didnt check if mirror adjuster was pointing at the heater symbol. Ill have a check on the way home and report back.
  4. Heated Door Mirrors Not Working

With the colder mornings starting ive noticed the door mirrors didn't demist on a 45 minute commute. Are heated door mirrors standard on the 2014 Leon FR TDI? Just wanted to check heated mirrors are a feature and if anyone else has problems if they are. Cheers
  5. Paint quality

I've done 2k in my white Leon mk3 and have picked up some pretty big chips. I've never know anything like it. A few minor scratches too. Does anyone have a product recommendation to get these chips n scratches out? I've never had great success in the past so am wary of making things worse. Cheers
  6. Leon FR Mk3 - Mirror issue

I've tried the various combinations without any success. Ill keep trying but has anyone else not been able to sort out this issue by resetting the windows?
  7. Folding mirrors stopped working.

Did this work for you? Having the same issue myself at the mo.
  8. Leon FR 2.0 tdi 150 (manual) Performance disappointing

Cheers for the replies guys. I guess I'm not the only one then noticing this then. I don't want to thrash the car to get the performance I was expecting and still be disappointed. With the Ibiza you could rely on when the power was going to kick in, and therefore overtake safely. I've nearly...
  9. Leon FR 2.0 tdi 150 (manual) Performance disappointing

I appreciate the weight differences in the cars, however the manufacturer 0-60 of the two cars in question are 8.1 for the Ibiza and 8.4 for the Leon, therefore weight of car is already taken into account. The new Leon engine is a different engine to the Ibizan older generation engine too...
  10. Leon FR 2.0 tdi 150 (manual) Performance disappointing

Hi, Last month I purchased my 14 Leon FR 2.0 TDI 150 having traded in a 10 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDI 140. The interior and spec is a massive improvement. I was expecting reasonably similar performance between the two based on listed 0-60 times solely, however I'm pretty disappointed. The Leon in...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.