Search results

1. HELP! Leon FR TFSI no power

Check for codes, could be the diverted valve stuck open but just hasn’t thrown up a light yet, also I’m pretty sure they are electronically controlled actuators on the turbos but don’t quote me on that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Anyone know what wheels these are

Nope, nothing, thinking they are merc reps but no too sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Anyone know what wheels these are

basically this wheel come with my car as a spare but I would like to buy 3 more but don't know what this alloy is ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Tfsi gearbox questions

Right, I've got a leak from the gearbox on my sport, given it a quick clean up with break cleaner and inspect this week sometime, anyone know any common leaks that occur, also what oil would I use to top up ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Fog light not working

Found the issue, upon recoding the new canbus module I foolishly didn't code it in for rhd, so the module was thinking the fog was on the opposite side, anyway little tip for someone who does the swap to solve the battery drain issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Exnon headlights

A member on here called robthebubble on here custom makes them, I've had a set off him. He can pretty much do whatever you like with them as well. I got the Audi style sequential indicators on my. He's a top guy too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Fog light not working

Nope testing it with all plugged in, just stick the probe in the back of the multi plug. Just real weird, I've recently coded in a new canbus module because of the battery drain issue I used to get, I'm thinking I might have missed the fog light out on the coding. Ill keep you guys informed as...
  8. Fog light not working

No the side lights on the boot come on just no fog light, Seams to be getting no 12v feed, run a prope to it and nothing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Fog light not working

No why ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Fog light not working

Evening all, I've got a rear fog light out, I've checked and tested the bulb and the holder. 1: I was wondering if anyone can help to where the relevant fuse would be to check that. 2:has anyone come across or know of any common faults/possibilies as to where to start looking, I'm guessing...
  11. 2.0 TFSI FR Thermostat Issue

My tfsi doesn't go to 90 on a long run either, I've just lived with it for a couple of years now [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Anyway of adjusting gear selectors ?

Anyone know if you can adjust the gear selectors, think mines stretched a lil and having trouble selecting 2nd, 4th and 6th feel very vague too, pretty sure it's gear selectors Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Engine cover that stops water getting into the coil ?

How do you do that lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Engine cover that stops water getting into the coil ?

I've seen this somewhere on here before but can't remember where too, I need a engine cover to cover the coils because it's destroying my coils leaving them open lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Genuine btcc kit price

Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Genuine btcc kit price

I've heard this before, do I ring him or has he got an account on here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Genuine btcc kit price

Anyone sure of the price of the btcc kit piece by piece, thinking of buying genuine but can't do it all in one lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Loud cabin noise, been like it for a while, advice ?

No ideas ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Loud cabin noise, been like it for a while, advice ?

Sorry I forgot to say, I've ruled tyres out, I thought that at first because they were budgets, changed to ps4s and the noise was exact same. The sound is defiantly coming from the rear of the vehicle . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Loud cabin noise, been like it for a while, advice ?

I've owned my Leon for coming up a year now. It's always been fairly loud inside the cabin, and I've roughly cover 10'000 miles since I've owned it, however it seams to got gradually louder. I'm thinking wheel bearing because only does it going round right hand corners and left hand corners it...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.