Search results

1. Anyone know what wheels these are

basically this wheel come with my car as a spare but I would like to buy 3 more but don't know what this alloy is ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Tfsi gearbox questions

Right, I've got a leak from the gearbox on my sport, given it a quick clean up with break cleaner and inspect this week sometime, anyone know any common leaks that occur, also what oil would I use to top up ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Fog light not working

Evening all, I've got a rear fog light out, I've checked and tested the bulb and the holder. 1: I was wondering if anyone can help to where the relevant fuse would be to check that. 2:has anyone come across or know of any common faults/possibilies as to where to start looking, I'm guessing...
  4. Anyway of adjusting gear selectors ?

Anyone know if you can adjust the gear selectors, think mines stretched a lil and having trouble selecting 2nd, 4th and 6th feel very vague too, pretty sure it's gear selectors Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Engine cover that stops water getting into the coil ?

I've seen this somewhere on here before but can't remember where too, I need a engine cover to cover the coils because it's destroying my coils leaving them open lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Genuine btcc kit price

Anyone sure of the price of the btcc kit piece by piece, thinking of buying genuine but can't do it all in one lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Loud cabin noise, been like it for a while, advice ?

I've owned my Leon for coming up a year now. It's always been fairly loud inside the cabin, and I've roughly cover 10'000 miles since I've owned it, however it seams to got gradually louder. I'm thinking wheel bearing because only does it going round right hand corners and left hand corners it...
  8. Witch canbus module do I need

Right as the tittle says I'm after a canbus module, I have a rns 510 witch is causing battery drain issues and I've bought a canbus module from someone who assured me it will work. I've coded it, well think I have done it right but anyone know exactly the part number I need and I'll cross match...
  9. Bulb problems ?!?!

I keep buying led side light bulbs but I've not had any luck, no matter how much I spend on them. Don't know if I'm getting the right wattage, I thought all 501 are the same ? Am I wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Rns510 problems

Just installed a rns510 into the 06 plate Leon, wondered if any of the rns geeks are in here. First of all I'm having problems connecting it to the can bus system, I've got access to vag com. Also the day I installed it I got traffic updates, the next day I haven't don't know what's up Sent...
  11. Dis+ install ?

Anyone know weather dis+ (driver information system plus? can be retro fitted to a pre facelift Leon. I know obviously you'd need the clocks, but does it require another ccm ? Coding ? Or simple plug and play ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Anyone know ???

Anyone know the size of the halogen units in the standard headlights, planning on diy install some projectors ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Revs keep hunting

I have a Leon Tfsi 185, gave it for a short frash earlier and slightly after it keeps hunting, only up till about 2 grand? Any ideas people, it hasn't thrown up a fault code, I've checked ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Facelift climate control fascia ?

Anyone know the part number for the facelift fascia for the climate control unit ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Vcds hints and tricks

New to the Leon 1p and just wondering what I can activate or change via Vcds and whether it has limitations to witch module you have in your car ? Maybe possible better modules I could buy ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Suggestions ??!?!?!

Does anyone know any upgraded injectors for my 1.9 P.D Azu ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Cruise control help needed !?!?!?

Hi, I have a 2005 seat Ibiza 1.9 pd 130 hp and basically I have the cruise control stalk (not sure if it was fitted from factory or not due to lack of owners manual) but it's not functional at all, I've tried activating it in Vcds and still nothing, anything anyone could surgest ? Sent from my...
  18. Fault code still persists !!!

Hi all, first post so please don't ban me to the sin bin lol I've bought a Ibiza 1.9 pd. It came into my hand with a mil light on and scanned it and p0118 came up witch is engine temp sensor 1 circuit voltage to high ? I've replaced this part and reset the ecu several times, give in chance to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise