Search results

1. Another DSG/Misfire problem?

Okay, here goes... A couple of days ago I changed the spark plugs to NGK PFR's and the car had been fine, as it runs an APR stage 1 remap. But 2 weeks later, it misfires like crazy on cylinder 3 (vagcom). but it only does it around (what is reading to be) about 32-36psi boost. So, I turned...
  2. Clunk noise?

Hi guys, Ive just replaced my 2012 Ibiza SE COPA with a stunning 2013 Ibiza Cupra! Loving everything so far however the previous owner has done a fair bit of work to it, Splitter, APR stage 1, milltek exhaust, Forge induction etc. Ive noticed that sometimes when I put my foot down, or when...
  3. Outside air temp sensor

... Its definitely nowhere to be seen Looks like the 'small' 'bump' that I had in the car before has absolutely trashed that side and the air temp sensor is nowhere to be seen, neither is the wiring. Does anyone know where I could trace it back to? What is connected just before it, or at all...
  4. Outside air temp sensor

If its any use, My climate control seems to depend on the Outside Air Temp when I try to keep the cabin at a certain temp. Just means if its reading 58 degrees and I set my climate control to 22 degrees.... The air is ice cold. Maybe it could be a fix for you, the sensor seems to give reading to...
  5. Outside air temp sensor

Hey CupraDan85, Still haven't found the time to get the bumper off! Waiting for a nice dry day to be able to do it, unfortunately I live in Aberystwyth so I'll be waiting a while! ;) When I get round to it, Ill definitely update the thread. Has yours taken a bump too? Mine happened after I...
  6. Digital Speedo

Been discussed here: seatcupra.net/ forums/showthread.php?t=422816&highlight=digital+speedo seatcupra.net/ forums/showthread.php?t=421426&highlight=digital+speedo So looks like it might be possible by changing the country, but not ENTIRELY legal... Off your own back then I guess ;)...
  7. Digital Speedo

I've seen this be done with VagCom to get the speed to display on the stereo head unit. Think the option is "Driving Instructor Mode" or something similar. Not sure if its what you're after but I guess that is one way of doing it!
  8. Outside air temp sensor

This is great guys, Thanks for the help!
  9. Outside air temp sensor

I've had the fog grills out, remove my trays and had a poke around and can't see anything obvious, I'll have another look later this afternoon, cheers RUM4MO
  10. Outside air temp sensor

Thanks for your reply, So looks like a bumper off job then? Any idea what I'm looking for and where I can get a new sensor? Cheers
  11. Outside air temp sensor

Hi guys, I've had a search around but can't seem to see anything.. My mk5 Ibiza sport coupe out temp sensor is going crazy. It's freezing outside and reading like 58 degrees. That's if it reads anything! Has anyone had the same issue? I've had a clout on the passenger front side of the car...
  12. Wheres my Brake light switch?

Thanks for the reply, Got her booked into my local dealer for Monday, costing around £100-120. Thanks for the help
  13. Wheres my Brake light switch?

Hi guys, I've done a bit or lurking on the forums and searched everywhere for the past couple of days but I can find my brake light switch on my 2012 Ibiza 1.4 SE S/C. Theres nowhere on the pedal it can be attached to, just a bolt at the top holding the pedal on and a rod that goes through to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise