Search results

1. JACUPRA280

ID 3 or Born?

Mate, MG are no better. My wife has scrapped the MG software and uses the Wallbox app for her Pulsar Plus. Carefully chosen based in this review https://topcharger.co.uk/wallbox-pulsar-plus-review/ and it's an excellent unit. Trouble is you can't get the OZEV grant twice so I'll need to borrow hers!
  2. JACUPRA280

ID 3 or Born?

A very expensive car that would only be affordable on a lease, which is no good as I like to own my cars. Lovely motors though.
  3. JACUPRA280

ID 3 or Born?

Looking to get my first electric car. Wife already has an MG ZS EV (very nice by the way). Tempted by the Born but it's basically just an ID 3 which I can get now. The 58kWh Born has an 'e-boost' function that temporarily increases power to 228bhp but torque stays the same. The ID 3 201bhp is...
  4. JACUPRA280

Oh the inconvenience!

With all due respect, is the bloke insured? Him paying for it rings alarm bells for me. Shouldn't be on the road if he's uninsured. Did you check?
  5. JACUPRA280

Cupra Performance

Absolutely, although less likely. At the end of the day though, who cares ... really, regarding races like that. As long as you enjoy your car it doesn't matter :):)
  6. JACUPRA280

Cupra Performance

Must have been running over 300bhp The Fiesta ST is smaller, lighter and with a remap easily pushes 250bhp. This would give it a power-to-weight ratio of 202bhp per tonne. A stock Cupra 280 has 208bhp per tonne based on 280bhp and weighing 1,346kg. Remap the Cupra to 350bhp and you have...
  7. JACUPRA280

Max volume through android auto is about 60% lower than the bluetooth's max volume

Sounds silly - but have you tried turning the volume up using the volume buttons on your phone when connected?
  8. JACUPRA280

SEAT have ruined the LEON

Sorry to have to say it, but SEAT have ruined the LEON with the MK4. I thought the new Golf was horribly ugly, but this new Leon takes the crown. What on earth have they done? Video:
  9. JACUPRA280

Multiple issues with 2019 Seat Leon Cupra

See this video pal: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nniyr08b3w3lio/Noise.mp4?dl=0 You want to go full lock to lock with the steering wheel. The thud happened on mine towards the end of the lock.
  10. JACUPRA280

Multiple issues with 2019 Seat Leon Cupra

Hi mate, I'm going to potentially save you here regarding the KNOCK / THUD when accelerating (SECOND VID). I had the exact same knock noise. Happened pulling away, accelerating. Mechanical. A thud, rather than a bang. SEAT had my car in for weeks. It turned out to be the TOP STRUT MOUNT on...
  11. JACUPRA280

Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Can I ask for much you paid for the work?
  12. JACUPRA280

Love and hate...

13. JACUPRA280

Love and hate...

Wrong. They were patented by Ford but that patent ran out years ago. Most brands have them. SKODA do it as part of the Winter Pack in the Superb.
  14. JACUPRA280

Love and hate...

I always hated the fact it didn't have a heated windscreen. You can't even get it as an option. Piss poor when Fiesta's have them .
  15. JACUPRA280

Bye bye Leon, Hello Golf

I absolutely hate my GTD. It's slow, boring, noisy and clattery. Can't wait to get rid of it once I'm out of this PCP. Looks nice and that's about it.
  16. JACUPRA280

What's your car washing routine?

I don't pre-rinse or wet down. Sponge, bucket, washing up liquid. Rub the dirt into the paint until it's gone. Don't dry. Wait until it rains to rinse the car. Job done. If I'm being picky, I also use a scouring pad on the tough bits.
  17. JACUPRA280

Approved warranty not covering full cost of repairs!

Sounds like your warranty is with Pentagon, not SEAT. Shock absorbers are a wear and tear item. The car is not new. I'm not surprised they won't cover you. However, them getting out an independent assessor is simply a way for them to say no to you again. Get what SEAT have said in writing...
  18. JACUPRA280

Speeding !!!!!!!!

Any update on this from the OP? Surely should have had a summons by now?
  19. JACUPRA280

Speeding !!!!!!!!

A ban is inevitable I'm sorry to say. 7-56 days.
  20. JACUPRA280

Stolen Cupra

There's been an increase in Cupra's being stolen. It's organised crime, facilitated through the dark web, although the scrotes who are at your door aren't on it. They take orders elsewhere. There is no police presence anymore on the streets so criminals see an in and out crime as easy pickings...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise