Search results

1. New member

Have now sold the exeo on,never had a fault with the car in two years of ownership,hopefully serves the new buyer well
  2. Exeo Photos

Thanks It's now on "winter spec"
  3. Lower - 30mm 35mm 50mm

Mines lowered on the eibach sportlines Have had them in my last 3 cars ....great springs !
  4. Exeo Photos

5. options to upgrade from standard radio to satnav on 2009 Exeo

Anyone fitted an rns 510 into the Exeo/Audi? Miss mine from the Passat,the rnse is pi** poor compared to the 510
  6. What Audi/VW wheels will fit an Exeo ST

Mine is now on the 18" fenix alloys
  7. Window/roof spoiler

Anyone came across a saloon one yet ?
  8. Mfd text

Aye thinking that's the case,will just have to live with it I suppose
  9. Mfd text

On the mfd the radio etc only shows half the song name etc Is this just something we have to live with? Does my head in No vcds setting or anything that would Change it ? My old 08 Passat showed full display in centre of the mfd
  10. New member

New wheel centres and broken sun visor retainer fitted today .....drives much better now
  11. New member

Mine was bought of a private seller Though if you do a recent search there's a few who recently got ones on here I can't remember of who though
  12. New member

Wheels fitted
  13. New member

Eibach sportline springs
  14. New member

Not sure of your location but I got them done at MJS Wheels in cookstown Wanted them done properly,not some eejit with a B&Q aerosol lol
  15. VW massaging emission figures

Your just feeling the pressure from fellow RMS'ers to go to petrol Charlie lol
  16. VW massaging emission figures

Seat uk have just been on the phone They have took my details and will pass them onto donnellys in dungannon,have to ring donnellys tomorrow and confirm it also Also just checked the Leon - 2012,1.6 tdi ......it's also affected :(
  17. VW massaging emission figures

Yep the Leon had been to dungannon 3 times while under warranty for a faulty DMF,they said it was fine all the time,and it wasn't covered under the warranty (42,000 miles) I got fed up and took it to my mechanic and got it changed,which confirmed it was completly done
  18. VW massaging emission figures

I added my details on the seat site leapy But as far as I know seat will get everyone's records through the dvla and then contact us Will just have to play it by ear Who's the largest seat dealer over here dungannon?belfast ? When the Leon was under warranty it was dungannon I had to go to ?
  19. New member

Thanks,in no hurry to get these wheels on might keep the old alloys on for the winter
  20. VW massaging emission figures

Mines also affected 2011 sport tech 143
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.