Search results

1. CupraUK

VIDEO Disassembly Front bumper

Thanks for that, very useful
  2. CupraUK

VCDS in Surrey

if you dont find anyone closer then you are welcome to come over in the new year and do a few things. I collect ctedits everyday on odbeleven so I have loads.
  3. CupraUK

Safelock, wtf?

yeah its a bit mad, I'm sure than on the mk1 it was single press for normal lock and second press for deadlock.
  4. CupraUK

VCDS in Surrey

I'll be coming down to Staines in the next week or two to see a mate. I have OBDEleven,
  5. CupraUK

Safelock, wtf?

As above, anyone left inside is trapped with no way out (unless they can crawl into the boot and operate the little switch thing to get the tailgate open, but they would not know this). If you want to let them exit you need to second press the key to turn the deadlocks off
  6. CupraUK

Using adaptive cruise control abroad - Leon mk3 plus other vag's

No undertaking prevention or warning in mine. It's just a radar of what's in front, nothing there it just cracks on.
  7. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

not everything you want to do will be available as an app, so some things won't cost you credits as you'll have to manually do them
  8. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

cool
  9. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

do odbeleven adaptions throw a td1 flag at the dealers?
  10. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

Thanks for that, I didn't, I'll give that a try
  11. CupraUK

Some features aren't working for me

you can turn windows on fob on by doing a change with vagcom or obdeleven mirrors should fold in on long press when you put it in reverse the passenger mirror looks down at the curb, I did not like it so switched it off in media system
  12. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

I couldnt get either carbon to work, said sucess but no change
  13. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

agreed
  14. CupraUK

What Engine Coolant for a TDI 184

http://www.seat.com/owners/your-seat/manuals-offline.html
  15. CupraUK

Ghost glovebox opening

Mine did it a couple of times when I first got the car, slam it shut and it will stay that way
  16. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

I went for needle sweep and cornering lighting first. will do mirrors next. remember to grab your bonus credit each day, plus the 5 free ones
  17. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

yes, but bear in mind that odbeleven needs a good Internet connection so you'll need a sim or be close enough to your wifi to get online. alternatively you could teather it to your iPhone.
  18. CupraUK

MK3 FR184 Poor MPG

seems about right to me, never believe the manu figures
  19. CupraUK

OBDeleven modifications

a) yes, you just repeat the process (with the required credits). you dont need to worry about remembering what you have done either as they are listed in your car history in the app b) thats my understanding don't know about c&d, I always had Park pilot
  20. CupraUK

How far to clear the DPF

had my Leon for ages now and I've never had a dpf light. the app says it has 14g of soot, no idea if this is a lot or not