Search results

1. bjornatron

'10 Cupra annoyances

Hey all - I have a couple of 'annoyances' that I'd like to try and diagnose with my TFSI Cupra, just not sure what they might be. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. :) Throttle When lifting off throttle, the throttle seems to 'stick' in that it takes time to for revs to...
  2. bjornatron

Front fogs coming on with auto lights/dipped

Thanks guys, as you say, cornering lights :)
  3. bjornatron

The unknown code 01056

Hey, I had the EML come on last week. Checked with my tool and code is 01056 Function: Equalization charge sporadic 002 lower limit exceeded Cleared the code and it's come back today, car runs okay but it's annoying. So far searches have turned up nothing for the root of the problem. :(...
  4. bjornatron

Thanks for the reply :) - now I've noticed them I'm paying more attention. I have seen them come on when indicating today. I'm sure when I pulled up behind someone on Saturday I noticed them both on - will keep an eye on it.
  5. bjornatron

VCDS help needed in Bridgwater, Somerset

Hi - I'm after the fog light cornering function disabling through VCDS. Anyone in the area able to do this for me please? Car is 2011 SEAT Leon (Facelift) Cupra Thanks :)
  6. bjornatron

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Pre kids '87 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6L '88 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6L '88 Vauxhall Astra 2.0 GTE 8v '91 Rover 216 GTI 16v '89 Vauxhall Astra 2.0 GTE 16v '94 Rover 220 Coupe Turbo '94 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2 GSR '95 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 3 GSR '96 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 GSR...
  7. bjornatron

Hi all Have a bit of an odd issue. Some of the time if I have my lights set to auto, the front fogs will be lit too. If I then switched to dipped beam they stay on (so not just an auto lights issue). Just to confirm that I've checked and my fogs aren't pulled out to the on position. This...
  8. bjornatron

Climatronic blowing warm air at coolest setting/with AC on

Thanks for the feedback chaps :)
  9. bjornatron

Thanks Tom I hoping not, only had the car a week :cry: Interestingly on the way home today, the climatronic was the opposite - was cool (not cold) all the way up to 29, only when I set it to 'Hi' did it start kicking out hot. Something really weird going on.
  10. bjornatron

Hi all I have a 2011 Leon Cupra TFSI. When trying to have some cool (minimum temp) air through the Climatronic resulted in warm air being pushed out. :( When I engage the AC the same warm air is produced and doesn't ever get cool/cold. I'm assuming perhaps an aircon regas is required...
  11. bjornatron

Altea 2.0 TDI, poor cold idle and crummy MPG

Thanks for the thread link - sounds much like my issues.:) And do you mind letting me know where can you get a new caliper for £50?
  12. bjornatron

Altea 2.0 TDI, poor cold idle and crummy MPG

Hi all, Hoping you can assist me with nuggets of information that may help get to the bottom of some Altea running annoyances please? :) Firstly, I have a rather annoying rough idle from cold, in that when you first start the car it's okay for 60 seconds. However as soon as the car gradually...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise