Search results

1. Nightmare problem pd170 bmn.

Mines a 2008 can't fault the car at all really besides the dpf and this current issue it's been spot on. Iv seen all the reports on Google and iv seen the prices of the injectors. My issue with seat is how can there be recall on these injectors 03g130073m which are highlighted in it yet my car...
  2. Nightmare problem pd170 bmn.

Thanks for the reply. I took your advice and contacted seat uk. They took my reg, and apparently there isn't any pending or past recalls on it. So I sent a message with the part number etc and I'm currently awaiting a phone call from a customer relations manager. So fingers crossed
  3. Nightmare problem pd170 bmn.

Hi everyone I'm hoping I can be pointed in the right direction. 13weeks ago yes that does say 13 weeks the rac had to tow me to a garage were my pride and joy is still sat. Reason for this is, on my way back from the local maccy d's pottering about at 50 all of a sudden my car cuts out no...
  4. anybody help me out please limp mode.... northwich

Right the wife cam home from work with a nice surprise.. yes limp mode she had neglected to tell me the dpf light had been on . Anyway the car is booked in to have dpf removal and mapping on Tuesday. But the car is damn near impossible to drive does anyone have any advice on what I can do...
  5. hello from northwich cheshire

Just a quick hello to everyone. I'm new to the seat scene having just bought a leon fr 2.0tdi And wow I'm impressed. (Previous car was a vauxhall zafira ) I'm here to learn as much as I can about my car. So hi for now and I look forward to speaking with you all Ian
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise