Search results

1. Si FR

Styling Pack fitted (pics at last!)

The kit is expensive as it is. The front bumper though is extortionate and I don't think the difference in look really justifies the price. That's just me personally though.
  2. Si FR

Did you wrap it yourself?
  3. Si FR

Yes... Hence wanting the splitter as it looks bland compared to the rest!
  4. Si FR

Evening all I had the styling pack fitted a few months ago so I thought it was about time I posted some pictures. Makes a huge difference over standard! Might treat myself to a Triple R splitter to finish off the front as it looks a bit bland. Let me know what you think!
  5. Si FR

Installing Fan washers

I found a set of these on eBay. £7.99 for the pair with free delivery. They took a while to arrive but they're absolutely spot on. I bought a more expensive set from the UK and they were shocking and went straight back. Here's the the link. Couldn't recommend them enough...
  6. Si FR

Changing Front Fog Lights

Isn't there a screw on the outside to remove the fog light assembly?
  7. Si FR

Styling Pack

They ordered the wrong exhaust, hence the delay! I'll get some proper pictures tomorrow if it stays dry but here is a little look. So so much better!
  8. Si FR

Center console removal

I've removed the bit along the side... If you look along the panel into the footwell there is a screw. Undo this and then pull the trim downwards. That'll release the long bit and it should all become more obvious from there. If you're struggling let me know and I'll take some pictures to show...
  9. Si FR

Styling Pack

Hmm so apparently it takes 3-4 days to fit the kit (which has already been painted) to let it "settle." Not ideal when they said they'd have it one night and I have work all week and no car!
  10. Si FR

More tread ware

Tracking or alignment maybe. Has it been checked on a 4 wheel alignment thingymajig?
  11. Si FR

At Last Spoiler Fitted!

Obviously everyone is different but Direct Line only added on £19 for the year for the spoiler, sideskirts, rear bumper and dual exhaust.
  12. Si FR

Styling Pack

Rubbish, titanium grey diffuser is out of the window. I assumed it would all come in primer but the diffuser comes in a shiny black plastic form already and can't really be painted apparently.
  13. Si FR

Styling Pack

£19.08 to add it all on! Bargain.
  14. Si FR

Styling Pack

Of course! It's only £200 a year now so hopefully won't go up by much...
  15. Si FR

Styling Pack

Don't see the point really. It's a hell of a lot of money for not much of a difference really. I'll think of something else to do with the front maybe.
  16. Si FR

Paint quality

Just noticed a nice white scratch on the bonnet of my lovely red car. Only washed and polished it on Saturday and it definitely wasn't there then!
  17. Si FR

New media usb/aux change

My media port in the glovebox won't work with my iPhone. I've managed to run a cable from the cig lighter near the armrest, under the central tunnel and have it come out of the cubby hole under the stereo. Looks much neater :)
  18. Si FR

Styling Pack

Yep!
  19. Si FR

Styling Pack

Motorvogue in Northampton. Chap called Lee sorted it out for me. They use a body shop down the road. I'll let you know the quality when it's done!
  20. Si FR

Styling Pack

Knew it wouldn't take me long to buckle! Just order the Styling Pack (spoiler, sideskirts, dual exhaust and rear bumper) painted and fully fitted for £1899 all in. Think that's pretty good compared to most quotes I've been getting! It's going in next Monday and should be done by Tuesday...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.