Search results

1. Transponder Chip Advice

Has anyone had to replace and reprogram their immobiliser transponder recently? I'm after a bit of advice. I have a Leon 1P. My best quote for a genuine replacement is £65+VAT. I'm reluctant to do that without searching out the alternatives. I've had this issue before with another car and...
  2. Headlight Upgrades - What have you done?

Any ideas how I get in touch with this chap?
  3. Headlight Upgrades - What have you done?

Hey So, I'm thinking about putting some new headlamps on the old girl and wanted to know what you guys have done in that respect. I guess I'm looking for something tasteful yet 'performancy' looking. Any advice on where to look and buy form? Some pictures of your upgrades wouldn't go amiss...
  4. How do I take off the plastic rain shield beneath the windscreen?

So I need to access the strut mounts which are underneath with the weather shield. I've removed the rubber strip and windscreen wipers. What next? It seems really stuck on there and j don't want to break anything. Are there any tuts on this?
  5. What tasty rims do you have on your Leon?

I've been mulling over putting on a nice set of 18" rims on my Leon. Problem is, I'm not sure what's gonna look good without seeing them on. So I would put the question to you: What have you got on yours? I'd be keen to see some snaps and also take on board any buying advice, retailers, what...
  6. Top Value Performance Mods

Sorry, should have mentioned - Already had a good remap
  7. Top Value Performance Mods

Chaps and Lasses I'm going to be spending some quality time with my 2007 FR (2.0TFSI) in this coming week or so. It's due a good service and I thought I would take the opportunity to maybe check out some reasonably priced performance mod options at the same time. Since I'm new to VAG and...
  8. Day Running LED's

Sounds great. Did you use an instructional for that? Is it something you could share on here?
  9. Day Running LED's

Hey Chaps and Lasses I have a Mk2 FR with std body front end. I'm looking to put some day running LED's on. Just wondering what you guys might have done and what tasteful looks you've achieved. Have you got any pictures to share? I was thinking of getting some flexible lights to go around...
  10. Consumption Leon FR (2.0 TFSI) 2007

So, I just wanted to ask what kind of consumption you guys are getting out of this model? My car is in pretty good health, and has (as far as I can work out) been remapped which I'm aware will have it's implications. I generally average about 25/26 mpg which I feel is pretty crap. I know...
  11. Tyre Advice - Firelli P Zero

Thanks for this folks. I've bought myself a set of goodyears as many people seem to be suggesting. I'll let you know my findings
  12. Tyre Advice - Firelli P Zero

Hey Folks After a bit of advice if I may. I'm looking at a couple of new front tyres as the previous owner over inflated them. He had some Firelli P Zero Rosso's on there which I really liked. I went for a like for like replacement but discovered there are a few other tyres in the P Zero...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.