Search results

1. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Not much has happened since my last post but I got the car remapped to stage 2, should be running around 230bhp now. It feels a lot more smoother and even easier to over take things, torque steers like fook when giving it ******* from low gears. Want to get on a dyno see what its running...
  2. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

I'm on a clubstand with the lowdown gang at elsecar at the races, I'm pretty much at every monthly meet unless its raining
  3. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Cheers for the kind words guys :) Haha yes Dan hopefully you will see me cruising about, do you go to any local meets? Lowdown/Sheffield Dubs/mssuk?
  4. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Managed to get some photos after work in the decent weather today..
  5. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Wheels went on this week giving me the itch to go lower but I've already maxed out the AP's on the front :shrug: Can't wait for elsecar at the races now (Will get more/better photos when shes clean)
  6. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Got round to installing the gauges this weekend, they match the dash quite well although they're a bit brighter than the actual dash lighting Quick hoon to see what its boosting at (16 psi) The oil pressure is reading 100psi because I haven't put the sender/adapter in yet...
  7. JonnieTurbo

Mk1 Leon Cupra

That's really clean for the mileage!
  8. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Purchased some wheels I've always loved 8.5j Fronts 9.5j Rears, will not be staying silver.:D spacing the fronts out 10mm.. Think I need to stop buying parts and fit the ones I have already:lol:
  9. JonnieTurbo

what have you done to your car today ?

N249 bypass and catch can install, the PCV pipes were manky!:sick:
  10. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Today I got busy doing the N249 bypass and catch can set up.. The N249 bypass was simple enough and done within minutes, added abit of colour to the bay and made the car feel more responsive/smoother in the lower RPM's Cracked on with the PCV removal after the short test drive and WOW I...
  11. JonnieTurbo

The Cupra and I

Them wheels look tasty!
  12. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Test fitted my GlowShift gauges recently, the pillar pod isn't the best quality but (wanted a nomad pod but seems like they have stopped trading) can't wait to get them wired in
  13. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Thanks buddy! Yeah It was my first time at Santa Pod as well as my first BugJam show, can't wait for this years show!:D
  14. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Thanks mate, wanted a red cupra when I was looking but the colour has grown on me
  15. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Not much of an update but got a few parts to go on when I've got spare time Boost/Oil Pressure gauges Silicone piping for N249 Delete Catch can Just waiting of a few more bits then I can get on with fitting em all
  16. JonnieTurbo

Bagged Orange CupraR

much love for this, so clean
  17. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

Thats one nice LCR, I only see LC's or diesel FR's round here
  18. JonnieTurbo

Jonno's Mk1 Leon Cupra

I live in mexborough mate, Don't think I've seen you around either!
  19. JonnieTurbo

Wanted a beige one to match the pillars and headliner but I guess I'll have to spray the one I've bought
  20. JonnieTurbo

They might have shut up shop:shrug:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise