Search results

1. iancupra

Help it breath

I have a ram air filter and breather filter sat ontop of my wardrobe. no idea how much its worth though
  2. iancupra

Twister Induction Kit on 1.8 FR

I did but I took it off when I sold the car
  3. iancupra

Twister Induction Kit on 1.8 FR

Ive got a ramair filter from my Cupra sat ontop of my wardrobe. Its been there a year if anyone wnats to make me an offer on it :whistle:
  4. iancupra

£11000

Thats a great price, I part exd my 05 Cupra with 7k miles and only got £9k for it
  5. iancupra

tdi cupra alloys fitment ?

Im in Caerphilly. Renowheel in Bridgend wanted £60 a wheel when I had mine done. I paid £45 a wheel & he did the spare wheel free. I dropped them off on the monday and picked them up on the wednesday.
  6. iancupra

tdi cupra alloys fitment ?

Where in Wales are you? I had mine done by Alloy Polishing Services in Swansea, cost me £45 a wheel
  7. iancupra

im leaving seat ownership!

:lol: Everyone says that
  8. iancupra

whats it worth?

You'll get used to the stares :D
  9. iancupra

I think ill stick to the Z thanks ;) Spent too much on it already to even consider changing :whistle:
  10. iancupra

whats it worth?

Definatley worth it :D Same spec as mine :funk:
  11. iancupra

Nismo parts are far too common :whistle: The only Nismo part I have is an oil cap :cartman:
  12. iancupra

Theres not a lot I would change it for though. I plan on keeping it a while so have some big plans for it. Just a case of being old enough to insure the mods I want
  13. iancupra

whats it worth?

Its expensive :cry: Theres not a lot I would change it for though. Best mod you can do is ditch the Bridgestones & check the allignment. It handles so much better since I did it. What colour & spec did you go for?
  14. iancupra

I do miss it quite a bit. The 350Z feels slow compared to a Cupra, until you look at the speedo anyway :whistle: A Cupra is a lot cheaper to modify aswell & its far easier to get power gains
  15. iancupra

whats it worth?

Yeah seen it on there, cant see it selling at that price tbh though. I hate selling cars. My Z is a keeper though :D but I say that about all my cars :whistle:
  16. iancupra

whats it worth?

My petrol Cupra on an 05 with 7000 Miles went last year for 9K in a part-ex. I tried for ages to shift it privatley but could not sell it
  17. iancupra

Id be tempted to buy it back if it was cheaper :redface:
  18. iancupra

Looks great [B)] Welcome to the V6 club :D
  19. iancupra

cant belive im doing this

You wont regret it ;) Good choice of new car Gaz [B)]
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.