Search results

1. stel94

Cupra 280 belt or chain??

Repaired under warranty
  2. stel94

Cupra 280 belt or chain??

The thermostat is built-in the water pump, mine turned out to be the water pump common fault
  3. stel94

Lowering 35 mm

From my experience 35mm drop and 5mm spacer will not work they rub on the small gaurds above the Tyre with standard 19s from a Cupra 280 with 235 35 19 and with 18x8 et42 225 40 18 tyre
  4. stel94

Manual Clutch 290/300

My Cupra 280 has done 60k and 10k of those km are stage 2 385bhp 501nm upgrading my clutch this Friday due to looking to go stage 3 in the coming months but no issues for me depends how you drive and how it's been driven previously
  5. stel94

Big brake kit ?

Seen some bad reviews on the previous kits, I know these are updated version but I would like to see some new feedback don't want to take a chance, waiting or reyland and godspeed to get back to me thinking of going down an ap or brembo 2 piece route.
  6. stel94

Big brake kit ?

Already looked at this, very limited selection of brake pads for these calipers
  7. stel94

Big brake kit ?

Someone else maybe interested in them, I'm looking for something new and to fit under 18s. I would struggle to fit those on my set up. Thanks for the offer
  8. stel94

Big brake kit ?

They do some for the mk7 gti and r , should be a similar set up for us
  9. stel94

Big brake kit ?

What big brakes are you using ? Plenty of options out there sub 8 ttrs stoptech brembo AP Alcon / Revo tarox vwr Looking for a decent priced kit with low maintenance cost. Preferably to fit under 18s 18x8 et42 set up What are you using? What do you recommend for a daily fast /road set up...
  10. stel94

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

CTS Engine and gearbox mounts fitted including an engine bay clean, surprising how filthy the engine bay was under the battery and coolant tank couple of roasted bird feathers lol
  11. stel94

Fitted a genuine new 02 sensor and spacer old one got damaged when the downpipe was installed How difficult it was to get rang loads of motor factors was told they couldn't get them then was told 3weeks min wait for one so just rang the dealer ordered one and collected the next day lol
  12. stel94

Yes, well with Mods. Colder plugs, k&n filter, snow guard removal, intake and inlet hoses, custom cat back, sport catted APR downpipe
  13. stel94

Crazy lol torquetronix up the north
  14. stel94

Not a bad result considering poor Irish fuel and trying to keep the stock clutch in one piece for the minute These cars are seriously understated Standard file 308bhp vs 276bhp 409nm to 350 lol
  15. stel94

Mine is a manual and sounds just like a DSG when tractions kicks in or on up shift 2nd or 3rd gear only
  16. stel94

Oil and filter changed ahead of remap on Thursday jb1 removed
  17. stel94

Washed waxed polished and sealed new boots fitted
  18. stel94

No nothing to do with cost , They don't come in 18s ps4s come in 19 or above
  19. stel94

Novus 0.2 flow formed forged alloys 18x8 weighing 8.2kg with some M ps4 to go on at some stage today
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members