Search results

1. alxv

Mirrors have stopped folding

Just had the same issue with my MY16 FR. Thanks for the help! For me it was the passenger side window that wasn't recognising when it was fully closed, and wasn't automatically opening/closing fully when using the window button's second position. The window would only move whilst the button was...
  2. alxv

Awaiting my Leon

Woo! Enjoy :D Post some pictures when you can! I just activated my SEAT Ensurance policy via the website. It took about 30 seconds and was suspiciously easy to do, and I got an email and SMS confirmation straight away. If the service is as good as the signup I'll be very impressed! The...
  3. alxv

Leon Mk3 (5F) User Manual & Media System Manuals - UK & Multi Language (Links dead)

Does anyone know if there are new versions available for the MY16 Leon? I've had a Google around, but not found anything yet.
  4. alxv

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

No, I think it's only the larger-engined FR/Cupra models that get it. The 184 does, and the Cupra 280 does. Edit: there's a thread for it on the forum titled "Soundaktor panel".
  5. alxv

New FR Owner

You can't see the colour from the inside :D ...though I do like my red one...
  6. alxv

New FR Owner

Only a week to go then.. though I know the feeling!
  7. alxv

New FR Owner

Welcome! I've just got a Mk3 FR myself, also loving it so far :D
  8. alxv

Awaiting my Leon

Not long! Welcome to the forum :)
  9. alxv

"Stonking" Leon FR 184

Update: the car was delivered yesterday! Very happy with it from the ~150 miles I did on the day. The in-gear overtaking ability is great, and (for me) the interior feels very refined. It's the MY16 as well by the looks of it which I wasn't expecting. It's not particularly smooth...
  10. alxv

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

My 184 got delivered today! It was supposed to be an MY15, but the the USB/3.5mm aux are in the bottom of the centre console (rather than an MDI in the glovebox) which makes me think I got lucky and landed an MY16 instead. Any other ways to tell? Put about 150 miles on the car today, it's great...
  11. alxv

Looking for my old Cupra...Y527RDL

According to AskMID it's no longer insured... But it is taxed and MOT'd so could be around!
  12. alxv

Newbie from Bolton

Welcome to the forum! I'm soon to be getting a 184 as well. Is the engine a bit revvier with the remap? I've seen a Dyno curve for a similar remap on the same engine before and it seems like you'd get an extra 500 useable RPMs out of it. Enjoy the car! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. alxv

"Stonking" Leon FR 184

Hah, good to know :D
  14. alxv

"Stonking" Leon FR 184

Thanks very much, I'm looking forward to it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. alxv

"Stonking" Leon FR 184

Hi all, new to the forum. Been reading here for a few weeks now. I've ordered a Leon FR 184, the 5-door. Was looking at quite a few different ideas for my next car, ranging from an MX-5 or a Z4 to a GTI or a Mazda 6. In the end the Leon swung it after: The test drive left me with a big...
  16. alxv

Loving the 184!

Very nice! I've got a 184 on the way, should be delivered within a few weeks now. I'm coming from a Clio too (a 1.5 diesel), so a similar upgrade in power!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.