Search results

1. Auto flappy paddle

Would u send me the email address stoob?really appreciate it.
  2. Auto flappy paddle

I had a phone call of my dealer to say that ordering a new wheel was a no go as it costs way too much so they are basically only willing to give me the 250 good will gesture!!!!
  3. Picked up new motor today!!!

I also had the 184 tdi previous before my st and even tho still early days fuel is not to bad tbh.like sweetfr said im taking it easy at the moment to run it in properly.not gonna lie I thought the 184 was a cracker but got to admit I do prefer this engine.the 2.0 tsi now has 320nm torque I...
  4. Picked up new motor today!!!

For the moment I'm just gonna add some better wheels and a few exterior touches but power wise I'm not touching it for a bit yet untill warranty runs out. That's another reason why I chose this engine,the potential for extra power these engines can make is huge like you said. Don't get me wrong...
  5. Picked up new motor today!!!

I only purchased the st a few months back and tbh I don't think previous owner had looked after it very well. I reckon it was thrashed around a lot. It was great fun to drive and made a great engine noise but you could feel every bump in the road. It was well built but with my two kids and the...
  6. Picked up new motor today!!!

2015 focus st250 facelift.
  7. Picked up new motor today!!!

Picked up my leon fr 2.0tsi 190 dsg in magnetic grey and what a cracker. Only disappointment was no paddles and been told it was a misbuild and should have them which I'm currently trying to sort out. The engine is very willing and very torquey. The dsg box is delightfull. Had a previous fr184...
  8. Auto flappy paddle

Picked mine up today without paddles.rang seat uk and they confirmed my vin number was a misbuild and should of had them.my dealer is offering me 250 quid as good will gesture but I'm arguing with them that I want the paddles which can be dine by ordering a new wheel.
  9. Momo alloys

No I'm picking my fr up tomoz and only has standard 17s.i don't really know how much they are going for.gimme a price?.
  10. Momo alloys

How much u asking for the wheels?
  11. previous owner coming back

hi all and glad to be back!!! I used to own a 17 plate leon fr184. since then I have had a 308gt hdi180 and now currently own a focus mk3.5 st250. I have decided to purchase another leon fr with the 2.0 tsi 190 engine but this time the dsg gearbox as the other half has recently passed her test...
  12. burning smell!!!

I was driving today and come to a stop!!! theres a really bad burning rubber smell coming from the engine. I know the dpf does a regen and can smell but this was nothing like I smelt before. is it normal or what? I have the tdi 184 btw.
  13. bridgestones are awfull

I'm getting them changed tomorrow.i just don't have any confidence with the bridgetones at all.
  14. bridgestones are awfull

just popped out and the grip on my tyres are awfull.in fact they are dangerous imho!!! just sat at some traffic lights on a hill and went to pull away and just couldn't get going.everytime I pull away off an island the car just keeps twitching. I really don't know if this is normal.the car...
  15. Facelift build quality

cant comment on pre facelift but had my 17 plate for 9 months now and no rattles or anything.i feel its a very nice and comfortable place to be.
  16. key battery!!!

just started my car up and it said on screen replace key battery. can anyone tell me which battery and how i replace it plz!!! is it normal for a battery to go after 9 months?cheers.
  17. Input Appreciated: 1.8TFSI 180 FR Power

same problem with my 184 with stock bridgestones on.doesnt have any grip at all when pulling away quickly.a set of Pirellis are next on the agenda once these shitty bridgestines are wore out.
  18. beware keyless entry owners!!

not sure if its a new way of low lifes stealing cars but a couple of gtds have been took away in my erea in the last couple of months. one of the guys caught someone scanning with a tablet or some device on his doorstep and apparently they try and scan for your keys ,then the car starts...
  19. leon mk3 Manual or DSG ?

my experience on the 6 speed manual is that its slick and fantastic to use but if I was to choose again now after 9 months ownership I would probably have the dsg.heard so many good things on the dsg gearbox(ive never tried one)but 6 speed is precise also.
  20. leon mk3 184 tdi. what's it like to live with ?

hi smeghead and welcome. ive had a 16 plate golf and currently drive the tdi 184 on a 17 plate. all I can say is that i wish i had looked at the leon before I had the golf. the leon looks better and overall it was a much better package and a lot cheaper.i have a lot more kit as standard on the...