Search results

1. auds2

Dtuk?

Following this with interest
  2. auds2

Remap/ Chip - Newcastle upon Tyne

There will be a few places out there that can do stuff for this. Personalty i wouldnt go down the route of remap as that will have the potential to be detected at service time and may invaildate your dealer warranty that you have on the car and if they carry out a firmware or software update on...
  3. auds2

Remap/ Chip - Newcastle upon Tyne

What model and age is it you have davidstarkey11?
  4. auds2

Leon fr suspension

@ Orange-fr, How much were these and whats the ride like with them?
  5. auds2

Can you reprogram a DTUK diesel -> petrol?

Same DSG box that the Polo 6C gti runs buddy and that does 320 torques stock and almost 400 tuned i believe so you shouldnt have a problem at all on the ROC.;)
  6. auds2

No worries buddy. Figures look ok as well for a little 1.5. +30-35ps and 70 ish nm torque so ive been told from my inside source :D
  7. auds2

Word on the grape vine is that DTUK have a system for the 1.5 150 tsi which has been developed on the t roc and arteon. Just thought you would like to know[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. auds2

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Pretty sure all Scirroco are common rail and not PD or PPD so the issue above wont trouble the Rocco.
  9. auds2

Leon tuning

I would suggest somethings not right with the car if its not boosting till 3-4k revs. THe BKDs in stock form should be on full boost before 3k never mind just starting to boost. Get it checked out and put right first before a remap as if its boosting wrong in the first place your not going to...
  10. auds2

Dtuk box on a 2.0tdi 184 good idea or not?

My 14 plate vrs octy 184 did 241 and 500 and odd nm on the dyno Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. auds2

It would cost you a fortune for a second ecu and then you would have to get it mapped on top of the initial purchase cost.
  12. auds2

The in car modes work as normal with a box fitted Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. auds2

DTUK wont suggest a setting as they know all cars are different in terms of stock power output and torque delivery. They will probs tell you to try all all 3 programs on zero first and then increase to +1 etc. The reason for this is that depending on the stock figure of your particular car it...
  14. auds2

A petrol box can not be used on a diesel car in 99.9% of cases. Only on some of the VAG 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4 tsi engine can the diesel box be reprogrammed. The technology used in the CRD and FSR boxes are very different
  15. auds2

Have you gone Cupra Havsgaard? Or moved on from Leon?
  16. auds2

ASV engine swap with ARL

Ah! Pretty good reason to swap it out then ;-)
  17. auds2

ASV engine swap with ARL

Why are you swapping engines? is the ASV lump dead?
  18. auds2

Not possible Havsgaard.
  19. auds2

Dtuk Tuning strange issues

@Nifftysquilly Is this something you purchased from DTUK or was it a second hand purchase? If direct i would give the guys up there a call for some advice etc. If s/hand the question has to be, Are you sure it has the correct software on the box for your car.
  20. auds2

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Cant hurt to try buddy, Whats the worse that can happen? ....... They tell you to DO ONE ......... You can get a second hand injector of fleabay for between 50 - 80 quid but make sure you get someone who knows what they are doing to set it up and may as well check the others while they are in there.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.